Armenia's textile production expanded 77% in 2018
Textile production in Armenia grew 77% in 2018 year-on-year, the National Statistical Service reveals.
Process manufacturing, meanwhile, expanded 10% throughout the previous year.
According to the new data, food and tobacco production increased by 10.3% and 8.4%, respectively.
- We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
- Tekeyan Boston Chapter Organizing Activities, Welcomes New Members
- Politicizing Sexual Orientation in Armenia
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified FTA agreement of EAEU and Iran
- Ben Affleck to star in and direct WWII movie "Ghost Army"
- Air temperature to go up by 5-6 degrees
- The Bizarre Existentialism of Santiago Nazarian
- Armenian military representatives take part at CSTO meeting in Moscow
- A Response to the Recent Upset at Yerevan’s Opera House in the Armenian Republic
- Cabinet approves 2018 state budget performance annual report
- Joe Biden to run for US president in 2020
- Thank you, we leave the hall: Prosperous Armenia faction MPs
- "Sabre Dance" from "Gayane" ballet was performed at the reception in honor of Putin and Kim Jong-un
- Armen Sarkissian hosted Dutch Ambassador
- Today is World Malaria Day
- Iran announced intention to continue selling oil despite US sanctions
- Russian military representatives in Armenia for partnership meeting
- Birthday on April 24 makes an Armenian feel responsible for smth bigger than himself – Alexis Ohanian
- Pashinyan urges to change whole policy in culture sector
- Inexorable March of Genocide Recognition
- First ever living donor liver transplant surgery in Armenia's history completed successfully
- Netherlands hosts Armenian Genocide commemoration events
- On interaction and interrelation of the Armenian Genocide and Artsakh Issue: David Babayan
- Armenian, Belarusian 2019 bilateral military cooperation plan approved
- Wreaths and flowers were laid in Moscow in memory of the Armenian Genocide victims