5 foods that accelerate aging study
Some products are harmful not only for our body, but also age us faster:
Margarine is one of the most harmful products in the modern world. It contains trans fats, which increase the risk of developing many dangerous diseases. Margarine also affects the level of water balance in the body, a violation of which is associated with the appearance of early wrinkles.
Scientists from Denmark have found that people who often drink alcohol age earlier than non-drinkers. In particular, they have appeared earlier such "symptoms" of aging as dark circles under the eyes, yellowish-orange skin tone and hair loss.
Sugar abuse is dangerous for the cardiovascular system, heart and brain, it increases the risk of developing diabetes, obesity and caries. Sugar is dangerous for the skin: it is believed that its excess prevents the production of collagen and elastin - substances necessary to maintain the elasticity and beauty of the skin.
Excess salt in the diet contributes to water retention in the body, which increases the load on the internal organs, leads to swelling and fatigue - all this is also considered to be factors of accelerated aging.
White flour products
White flour products, including white bread and pasta, have a high glycemic index and dramatically increase blood sugar levels. About the risks associated with excess sugar, has already been mentioned above - it really contributes to accelerated aging.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says