The Armenian blogger, wanted by Azerbaijan, reached Yerevan
The well-known Belarusian blogger of Armenian origin Vlad Maga (Vladislav Movsesov), who shot a scandalous video about his trip to Azerbaijan, is in Armenia.
Tigran Kocharyan, an expert on information security issues, posted a joint photo with the video blogger from Yerevan on his Facebook page.
"He is in his historical homeland, in the circle of amazing friends", - Kocharian wrote in the photo description.
Earlier, the Belarusian blogger posted a video message on YouTube, where he told that Azerbaijan had declared him on an international wanted list, so he had to leave Belarus.
- Former President’s Brother, Under Investigation, ‘Donates’ $18 Million to Government
- Recipe Corner: Vegetable Casserole
- AGBU unveiled Luse Taniq to the people of Martuni in Gegharkunik Marz
- Ataturk also wanted to exterminate Armenians: study by Israeli historian
- In the daytime of February 25, at night of 26 the air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees
- No vacuum in operational manual of CSTO: Putin's spokesperson
- Delegation headed by Ararat Mirzoyan departing for Moscow
- Armenians emigrated and corruption flourished under current anthem: Daniel Yerazhisht
- Because of the Genocide Armenian people lost their second literary language - Western Armenian
- Western Armenian endangered in Turkey: UNESCO
- Opening Armenian trading house in Turkmenistan under consideration
- Azerbaijan must be forced to go for peace, not asked: Azerbaijani expert
- US must recognize Armenian Genocide: US presidential candidate
- If a referendum is held, Armenchik's song will win: Daniel Yerazhisht
- Marianne Auricoste: ‘I Grew Up with Armenia in My Heart’
- No need to confuse neither Kremlin nor Washington, Paris, Beijing in sending a group to Syria: Arman Abovyan
- Louise Manoogian Simone, Benefactor, Longtime AGBU Leader, Dies
- Russia did not force us to send a group to Syria: Ruben Rubinyan
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan met with Georgian Defense Minister
- US to leave peacekeeping contingent of 200 people in Syria
- Trump and Erdogan discussed situation in Syria
- OSCE assesses committment of Armenian and Azerbaijani leaders to prepare their peoples for peace a positive signal
- Armenia one of budget friendly destination leaders among neighboring countries
- Ambassador Badalyan met with Minister of Finance and Economy of Turkmenistan
- Armenian U-19 national team will hold friendly matches