ADL Armavir youth club summed up the work done and discussed the prospects
On September 2, the Armavir Youth Club of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL) held a regular meeting, the purpose of which was to summarize the results of the work conducted, also, discuss plans for the fall.
First of all, the successes of the “Arpi” FC, as well as the progress of the training, were discussed. Coaching staff of the club is currently solving the assigned tasks with all responsibility, leading the team to new achievements and successes. The FC’s forthcoming participation in group A of the championship of Armenia serves as a confirmation of this.
The results of free courses of English language and drawing, held in ADL Armavir club, were also discussed.
The meeting discussed the club's upcoming plans, questions of promoting party’s activities, organizing youth events, spreading party’s ideology at the city and rural level, as well as implementing new initiatives and programs.
At the end of the meeting, the deputy chairman was elected. By a unanimous decision of the club members, Taron Mkrtchyan was elected deputy chairman.
Translation: Lusine Melkonyan
- Presentation of “Scientific Artsakh” journal took place in Stepanakert
- Armenian and Iranian FMs discuss regional, international issues at Munich Security Conference
- Armen Sarkissian and Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani held a meeting during Security Conference in Munich
- Armenian and Croatian FMs held a meeting during the Munich Security Conference
- Mnatsakanyan and Lavrov discuss Artsakh conflict settlement at Munich Security Conference
- RA President denies allegations on “cooperating with political party”
- Armenian exports to Russia grow 20%
- Armenia and Netherlands to cooperate in IT sphere
- Armenia and Latvia committed to boosting political dialogue and commercial ties
- More than 1700 shots fired on Artsakh in one week
- Armenian community here is a little bit more disconnected from Armenia:Healthcare Minister at the Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople
- Stoltenberg declared inability of the EU to fulfill the role of NATO
- Air medical services will be introduced in Armenia
- Questing for the Origins of Mer Hayrenik
- French parliament will soon ratify EU-Armenia agreement: envoy
- Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
- Syunik Mountains
- Recipe corner: Cinnabun Cookies
- Going Cold Turkey
- On February 17-20 no precipitation is predicted
- No precipitation is predicted
- Armenia-NATO cooperation issues were discussed
- Russell Pollard: Instrumental in Armenian Genocide Recognition in Derby
- Armenian Parliament Debates Government’s ‘Revolutionary’ Program
- Turkey's goal is to exert pressure on Armenia: Ruben Safrastyan