Autumn Holidays will Start on October 30
The following days are set for autumn vacations of schoolchildren, according to the "Education Plans for 2017-2018 Educational Institutions of General Education Programs", approved by the order of RA Minister of Education and Science Levon Mkrtchyan.
Autumn Holidays will be provided to the students of grades 2-12 in 2017, from October 30 to November 5, including first-graders, from October 23 to November 5 included.
The winter holidays of schoolchildren will start in 2017. Since December 25, The winter vacation of 3-12 classes will last until 2018, including January 7th.
Winter holidays of the first and second graders are longer, they will rest in 2017 From December 25 to 2018 including January 21 included.
- Recipe Corner: Grilled Eggplant, Tomato and Cheese Salad
- Helping Germans Discover Armenia
- Cpl. Paul S. Marsoubian Amvets Post 41 Hosts Member Appreciation Banquet: Tribute to Past Commander Edward Herosian
- Kurds view Erdogan’s threats as ‘declaration of war’ in Syria
- British will have to pay for traveling in Europe after Brexit
- CYSCA Panelists from Armenia Discuss Activism and Revolution: Aram Arkun
- Serbia requested UN SC emergency session on Kosovo army creation
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Wins by Landslide in Low-Turnout Election: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Today is International Tea Day
- Artsakh, Kashatagh
- Senators Ask Trump Ambassadorial Nominee about Genocide, Democracy, Double Taxation Treaty
- A Good Time to Come to Berlin: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- The air temperature in the daytime of December 14 will go down by 4-5 degrees
- Senate foreign relations committee approves Lynne Tracy nomination as US Ambassador to Armenia
- Court rejects motion to arrest former deputy prime minister
- Pashinyan offers condolences to France’s Macron on Strasbourg terror attack
- OSCE Minsk Group did nothing on Nagorno-Karabakh ... and will never do: Lukashenko
- Lukashenko confessed he apologized to Pashinyan
- Armenia’s Central Bank forecasts nearly 5% economic growth for 2018
- What do Lavrov and Cavusoglu discuss?
- Lavrov says Aliyev’s mood for talks on Karabakh can be felt
- Turkey to enter Syria’s Manbij if Kurdish militias fail to leave area, Erdogan warns
- Jalal Harutyunyan appointed NKR Defense Army Chief of Staff
- Artsakh’s ex-defense minister appointed head of emergency situations service
- Artsakh has new defense chief