Today is outstanding 20th century Armenian poetess Silva Kaputikyan's birthday
Today is outstanding Armenian poetess of the 20th century, a writer and publicist, academician of the National Academy of Sciences of Armenia, Honored Worker of Culture of the Armenian SSR, Honored Worker of Culture of the Georgian SSR, winner of the Stalin Prize of the second degree Silva Kaputikyan's birthday.
Silva Kaputikyan is the author of over 60 books in Armenian and Russian, also translated into many languages of the world. In her poems Kaputikyan often referred to the topics of love, female loneliness, patriotism, and self-sacrifice.
Often in different countries, she closely communicated with representatives of the Armenian diaspora (both in Armenia and in the diaspora, the poem “Listen, my son” was especially popular), wrote a number of journalistic works (“Caravans are still going”, “Caravans are destroyed”, etc.) where the main problems of the descendants of Armenian refugees were painfully raised - the anguish, alienation, extinction of the Western Armenian language, the struggle for self-preservation, the search for identity, the efforts to recognize the Armenian Genocide.
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters