Armenians of Damascus received humanitarian aid from Russia
More than 200 Armenian families received humanitarian aid, delivered from Russia to Damascus by the Interreligious working group of the Council under the President of Russia.
Archimandrite Poghos Vardanyan, vicar of the head of the Russian and Nor-Nakhijevan eparchy of the Armenian Apostolic Church, also took part in the largest action on distribution of humanitarian aid in the Syrian capital.
In the cathedral church of the Damascus Diocese of the Armenian Apostolic Church, the aid distribution was conducted jointly with His Grace Bishop Armash Nalbandian and the local clergy.
From the Armenian church, the delegation proceeded to the nearby Greek Catholic Patriarchate, where humanitarian aid was transferred to representatives of the Greek Catholic, Maronite, as well as Armenian-Catholic and Syro-Catholic Churches.
After Damascus, the delegation went to the Bekaa Valley of Lebanon, in order to deliver humanitarian aid to the Syrian refugees, living there.
- Recipe Corner: Grilled Eggplant, Tomato and Cheese Salad
- Helping Germans Discover Armenia
- Cpl. Paul S. Marsoubian Amvets Post 41 Hosts Member Appreciation Banquet: Tribute to Past Commander Edward Herosian
- Kurds view Erdogan’s threats as ‘declaration of war’ in Syria
- British will have to pay for traveling in Europe after Brexit
- CYSCA Panelists from Armenia Discuss Activism and Revolution: Aram Arkun
- Serbia requested UN SC emergency session on Kosovo army creation
- PM Nikol Pashinyan Wins by Landslide in Low-Turnout Election: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Today is International Tea Day
- Artsakh, Kashatagh
- Senators Ask Trump Ambassadorial Nominee about Genocide, Democracy, Double Taxation Treaty
- A Good Time to Come to Berlin: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- The air temperature in the daytime of December 14 will go down by 4-5 degrees
- Senate foreign relations committee approves Lynne Tracy nomination as US Ambassador to Armenia
- Court rejects motion to arrest former deputy prime minister
- Pashinyan offers condolences to France’s Macron on Strasbourg terror attack
- OSCE Minsk Group did nothing on Nagorno-Karabakh ... and will never do: Lukashenko
- Lukashenko confessed he apologized to Pashinyan
- Armenia’s Central Bank forecasts nearly 5% economic growth for 2018
- What do Lavrov and Cavusoglu discuss?
- Lavrov says Aliyev’s mood for talks on Karabakh can be felt
- Turkey to enter Syria’s Manbij if Kurdish militias fail to leave area, Erdogan warns
- Jalal Harutyunyan appointed NKR Defense Army Chief of Staff
- Artsakh’s ex-defense minister appointed head of emergency situations service
- Artsakh has new defense chief