Erdogan Urges US and Russia to Withdraw Troops From Syria
Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan called on Russia and the United States to withdraw troops from the Syrian territory as a political solution to the crisis. This is reported by RIA Novosti.
"It is said that the crisis is not solved by military means. Therefore, let them withdraw their troops and soldiers, and the solution to the crisis will be political. Let's look for ways to go together, "the president said.
He also pointed out that the Turkish side was against the invasion of US troops in Iraq in 2003.
"Sometimes something is said, but unfortunately, something else happens. In the north of Syria, America has five military bases and eight other territories, totaling 13. There are weapons that the United States has brought to Syria. Russia has five military bases in Syria, "Erdogan said.
- Iraqi air force says destroyed Islamic State meeting facility in Syria NEW 11 MINUTES AGO
- Celebration of the 90th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Holy Trintiy Armenian Apostolic Church Parish
- CYSCA Panelists from Armenia Discuss Activism and Revolution: Aram Arkun
- The Armenian Genocide survivor who photographed Franklin Roosevelt
- The US recognized inability to withstand hypersonic weapons of Russia
- Issue of new CSTO Secretary General is decided at the level of heads of state: Kopyrkin
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup
- Levon Aronian ended fourth in the Grand Chess Tour series
- Armenia supported Russia in the UN in the vote on Crimea
- Turkish military concludes preparations for Syrian offensive, says Erdogan
- Moscow Culture Days in Yerevan started with concert by jazz band led by Vadim Eilenkrig
- Former PM Karen Karapetyan submits application for leaving Republican Party
- Today is International Migrant Day
- Turkish foreign minister denies reports of Ankara’s readiness to cooperate with Assad
- Bashar Assad received delegation of businessmen from Armenia
- Two ex-associates of Michael Flynn charged with illegal lobbying for Turkey: AP
- Will a nuclear power plant be built in Azerbaijan?
- A Good Time to Come to Berlin: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- The air temperature at night of December 18 will go up by 4-5 degrees
- Argentina has the highest inflation rate since 1991
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel
- Over 2000 servicemen of the Russian Southern Military District in Armenia took part in writing the “Historical dictation-2018”
- Recipe Corner: Asparagus, Potato, and Papaya Salad with Green Onion Dressing
- US sees rival in Russia: Lavrov
- Moscow, Yerevan to sign document banning foreign troops In Armenia – Sergey Lavrov