In Yerevan rain and thunderstorm is predicted
In the Republic
In the evening hours of September 18 in most regions, in the evening hours on 19-20 in north-eastern and in south-eastern regions rain and thunderstorm is predicted, during thunderstorm the wind speed may exceed up to 15-20 m/s, in separate places hail is possible. On September 21-23 no precipitation is predicted.
Southwest wind speed is 5-10 m/s.
The air temperature on September 21-22 will gradually increase by 1-2 degrees.
In the evening hours of September 18, in the evening hours on 19 in separate spots rain and thunderstorm is predicted, during thunderstorm the wind speed may exceed up to 15-20 m/s. On September 20-23 no precipitation is predicted.
- Family history researcher recovering stories of Armenians of Asia
- Assad tells Kurds Syrian army, not U.S. will protect them
- The air temperature will go up by 3-4 degrees
- Conference dedicated to Tumanyan's 150th anniversary to be held in Artsakh
- Putin and Erdogan to meet again: Ushakov
- Yerevan to host the first basketball tournament of EEU countries
- I am here to start a new partnership: Armen Sarkissian visits Munich Technical University
- World oil prices keep rising
- Europe biggest partner to Arab world: Sisi
- Russia delivered first Ka-32 multi-purpose helicopter to Turkey
- Marianne Auricoste: ‘I Grew Up with Armenia in My Heart’
- Egyptian President cites Armenian Genocide in Munich speech
- Iran's Zarif accuses Israel, U.S. of seeking war
- Consul General of Armenia in Los Angeles welcomed at the California Senate
- Iran says sending radio-medicines to 15 countries
- Tigran Avinyan to have new advisor
- Armenia intendsto buy 12 Su-30SM fighters from Russia
- Assad has declared inviolability of Syria constitution
- Armenian Guards of Honor perform jaw-dropping rifle maneuvers, drills at IDEX 2019 show
- Presentation of “Scientific Artsakh” journal took place in Stepanakert
- Armenian and Iranian FMs discuss regional, international issues at Munich Security Conference
- Armen Sarkissian and Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani held a meeting during Security Conference in Munich
- Armenian and Croatian FMs held a meeting during the Munich Security Conference
- Mnatsakanyan and Lavrov discuss Artsakh conflict settlement at Munich Security Conference
- RA President denies allegations on “cooperating with political party”