The war in Karabakh could end with the collapse of Azerbaijan: Zatulin
Konstantin Zatulin, First Deputy Chairperson of the Russian State Duma Committee on CIS Affairs, Eurasian Integration and Relations with Compatriots, commented on the words of Azerbaijani deputy Gudrat Hasanguliyev that Russia "has occupied" the lands of Azerbaijan.
“There is a big difference between the real policy of Azerbaijan and what they want us to think about that policy. Of course, there are some outspoken people in parliament who want to call a spade a spade. They seem less dangerous to me than those who talk about the excellent relations with Russia, but are ready at any moment to throw stones at us, imposing all their sins and problems on us”, - Ruposters quotes Zatulin.
Konstantin Zatulin also noted that Russia has nothing to do with the Karabakh conflict, and the resumption of the war could turn into a total collapse for Baku.
“The leadership of Azerbaijan does not want a compromise, it wants to take what it wants due to increasing military threat. We are absolutely not interested in this. Therefore, our efforts are aimed at preventing the resumption of war in Karabakh. In this respect, the leaders and political circles of Azerbaijan, who talk about the possibility of war too much, become our opponents. This war, by the way, can end with the collapse of Azerbaijan itself. This is not such a stable country as it wants to be”, - Zatulin added.
State Duma deputy also noted that Azerbaijan earns a lot of money from the sale of oil and gas, however, these incomes are unevenly distributed among the population.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)