The Prime Minister Stressed the Importance of Communication Between the Eurasian Economic Union States
Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan is convinced that now, it is impossible to talk about the modernization of the economy and raising competition without digital agenda.
As "Armenpress" reports, the prime minister announced this at the sitting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council.
"It is clear that the solution of this scale problem should be achieved taking into account the economies' ability to adopt these changes without causing extra costs for businesses. I think all of our opionions here are very close and perceptible, "said Karen Karapetyan.
He expressed hope that the implementation of the roadmap for the clarification of the agreed transport policy directions will facilitate the diversification of transport communications between the EEU member-states. "In the absence of common borders with other Member States, logistical communication issues are more urgent for us," the Prime Minister added.
Karen Karapetyan informed that next year "Eurasian Week" is planned to be held in Armenia. According to him, implementation of such events proceeds from the logic of general integration processes and promotes dialogue between business and states. "We are glad to welcome the participants in Armenia and we hope that it will be effective for all the participants," he said.
The session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council is taking place in Yerevan on October 24-25. The heads of the governments of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, as well as the head of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EAEU) board, Tigran Sargsyan
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says