The Prime Minister Stressed the Importance of Communication Between the Eurasian Economic Union States
Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan is convinced that now, it is impossible to talk about the modernization of the economy and raising competition without digital agenda.
As "Armenpress" reports, the prime minister announced this at the sitting of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council.
"It is clear that the solution of this scale problem should be achieved taking into account the economies' ability to adopt these changes without causing extra costs for businesses. I think all of our opionions here are very close and perceptible, "said Karen Karapetyan.
He expressed hope that the implementation of the roadmap for the clarification of the agreed transport policy directions will facilitate the diversification of transport communications between the EEU member-states. "In the absence of common borders with other Member States, logistical communication issues are more urgent for us," the Prime Minister added.
Karen Karapetyan informed that next year "Eurasian Week" is planned to be held in Armenia. According to him, implementation of such events proceeds from the logic of general integration processes and promotes dialogue between business and states. "We are glad to welcome the participants in Armenia and we hope that it will be effective for all the participants," he said.
The session of the Eurasian Intergovernmental Council is taking place in Yerevan on October 24-25. The heads of the governments of Armenia, Belarus, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Russia, as well as the head of the Eurasian Economic Commission (EAEU) board, Tigran Sargsyan
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters NEW 32 MINUTES AGO
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan NEW 36 MINUTES AGO
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC
- Banan cookies recipe
- Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan shares point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov
- The air temperature will not essentially change