Hasmik Papyan's solo concert took place in Shuhsi, Artsakh
As ArtsakhPress correspondent informed, at the concert, the opera singer performed both foreign and Armenian composer Komitas' works.
Artsakh minister of culture, youth affairs and tourism, Lernik Hovhannisyan, thanked the opera singer for her performances. The minister expressed confidence that her concerts will become even more traditional in Artsakh.
In her speech, Hasmik Papyan, said that this is the second time she performs for the Artsakh audience. ''As regards meetings held during my visit, I should say that the meeting with soldiers was very exciting. I also appreciate the meeting with pupils of Togh village's art school. I am fascinated by how they create masterpieces with their small hands in an almost forgotten place,’' the singer said.
During her visit, Hasmik Papyan also met with head of the Artsakh Diocese, Archbishop Pargev Martirosyan, and discussed with him the issue of reviving Artsakh churches with the help of music.
Present at the concert were head of the Artsakh Diocese, Archbishop Pargev Martirosyan, NA Vice President, Vahram Balayan, other officials and lovers of art.
- Questing for the Origins of Mer Hayrenik
- Georgian Defense Minister to visit Armenia on February 21
- In the daytime of February 23 and on 24 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- Recipe Corner: Apricot Brandy Cake
- Armenian designer pioneers Interaction Design course in Canada
- Artsakh is always next to the Aznavour family: Seda Aznavour (video)
- Vicente del Bosque will arrive in Armenia this summer
- President Sarkissian extends condolences on death of philanthropist Louise Manoogian Simone
- AGBU Grieves the Loss of Beloved President and Visionary Leader Louise Manoogian Simone
- We will continue to sharply raise issues of social justice: Social Justice Party statement
- Bako Sahakyan sent a letter of condolence to the family of Louise Manoogian Simone
- Armenian FM meets with Minsk Group co-chairs in Yerevan
- Greeks, Cypriots, Armenians Revive Heritage in Egypt (Photos, Videos)
- Direct flight between Yerevan and Odessa to be launched in May
- Aleppo Armenian church to reopen in spring after restoration
- Robert Kocharyan sent congratulatory message on the anniversary of Artsakh movement beginning
- Plekhanov's week in Yerevan at the university's Armenian branch kicked off
- PM Pashinyan extends condolences over death of American-Armenian philanthropist Louise Manoogian Simone
- Artsakh delegation met with representatives of the Armenian community of South Ossetia
- Armenia’s Humanitarian Mission Receives Inhumane Rebuke
- 31 years ago Artsakh rose in the name of preserving its identity
- OSCE MG Co-chairs arrive in Yerevan
- Artsakh Revival is one of the most outstanding victories of all Armenians: Bako Sahakyan's congratulatory message on Artsakh Revival Day
- Some roads are closed and difficult to pass
- Manoogian Simone Fonndation announces the passing of Louise Manoogian Simone