Competition for short fiction film is announsed
Yerevan Municipality and the National Cinema Center of Armenia are announcing the competition for a short fiction film “My Yerevan” ( 7-15 minutes) dedicated to the 2800th anniversary of Yerevan foundation.
According to the Information and Public Relations Department of the City Hall of Yerevan, students of the higher education and vocational establishments of the republic can participate in the competition. The films can be made with professional and amateur cameras.
The first prize is AMD 1 000 000.
The second prize is AMD 500 000.
The third prize is AMD 300 000.
Best works will be included in the video series “My Yerevan” and publicized.
The films will be accepted till July 15 of the current year. The jury will summarized the presented works till September 1. The winner will get the opportunity to make a debut short fiction film in 2019 by means of the National Cinema Center of Armenia.
The works are to be presented to the National Cinema Center of Armenia at Yerevan, 30, Ashtarak highway, editorial department on any digital bearer. For additional information phone (+37491) 40-31-85.
- Armenian cuisine: trout with white wine
- Erdogan accused the US of arms supplies to the Kurds in Syria
- Armenian Chess Championship to kick off on January 11
- In the daytime of December 12, on 13 from time to time rain and fog is predicted
- US urged Americans to be cautious when visiting Armenia
- Dr. Tom Catena announced as chair of Aurora Humanitarian Initiative
- Term of General Manvel Grigoryan's arrest extended
- Recipe Corner: Avocado, Tomato and Basil Salad
- China ready to make concessions to the US: Bloomberg
- Conservatives initiated the issue of no confidence in Theresa May
- Mourning declared in Strasbourg for those killed in the shootings
- Ideal country for adventure tourism has become known
- Pro-state media, protecting national interests, always in demand: Hay Dzayn news agency is 2 years old
- Iran offers congratulations on successful elections in Armenia
- Merkel and May discuss further action around Brexit
- Another slap in the European democracy face
- What happens next in Armenia?
- Charles Aznavour’s monument will be raised in Moscow
- SDF troops capture half of IS' stronghold in southeast Deir ez-Zor
- Armenian cuisine: "Armavir" roast
- Iran confirms ‘important test’ of ballistic missile
- Precipitation and fog expected in the Republic
- Aznavour's son spoke about pain experienced during the days of the earthquake in Armenia
- Turkey began to establish a naval base on the Black Sea
- Arpie Otyag Celebrates Anniversary with Lecturer Dr. Lilit Garibyan and Ghapama: Armenian Mirror-Spectator