Iran Advised Armenia to be Cautious in Relations with Israel
Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesman Bahram Kasemi advised Armenia to be more careful in dealing with Israel.
"We do not interfere in the internal affairs of the countries, but as we recognize the Zionist regime, we know that this regime is trying to undermine stability in the region, it is recommended that Armenians take care of the regime in the Caucasus. In general, the countries in the region should pay attention to that issue, "Bahram Kassemi said, commenting on the visit of Armenian Foreign Minister Edward Nalbandian to Israel.
He also added that the relations between Iran and Armenia are at a good level, and that country is one of the few neighboring countries where the Iranians live.
- Iraqi air force says destroyed Islamic State meeting facility in Syria NEW 12 MINUTES AGO
- Celebration of the 90th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Holy Trintiy Armenian Apostolic Church Parish
- CYSCA Panelists from Armenia Discuss Activism and Revolution: Aram Arkun
- The Armenian Genocide survivor who photographed Franklin Roosevelt
- The US recognized inability to withstand hypersonic weapons of Russia
- Issue of new CSTO Secretary General is decided at the level of heads of state: Kopyrkin
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup
- Levon Aronian ended fourth in the Grand Chess Tour series
- Armenia supported Russia in the UN in the vote on Crimea
- Turkish military concludes preparations for Syrian offensive, says Erdogan
- Moscow Culture Days in Yerevan started with concert by jazz band led by Vadim Eilenkrig
- Former PM Karen Karapetyan submits application for leaving Republican Party
- Today is International Migrant Day
- Turkish foreign minister denies reports of Ankara’s readiness to cooperate with Assad
- Bashar Assad received delegation of businessmen from Armenia
- Two ex-associates of Michael Flynn charged with illegal lobbying for Turkey: AP
- Will a nuclear power plant be built in Azerbaijan?
- A Good Time to Come to Berlin: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- The air temperature at night of December 18 will go up by 4-5 degrees
- Argentina has the highest inflation rate since 1991
- Australia recognizes West Jerusalem as capital of Israel
- Over 2000 servicemen of the Russian Southern Military District in Armenia took part in writing the “Historical dictation-2018”
- Recipe Corner: Asparagus, Potato, and Papaya Salad with Green Onion Dressing
- US sees rival in Russia: Lavrov
- Moscow, Yerevan to sign document banning foreign troops In Armenia – Sergey Lavrov