ADL Student Council held its first meeting
The Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL), remaining true to its political course, continues to keep the young generation in the center of attention, involving them in various interesting educational programs and giving them the opportunity to further develop and fulfill their potential.
One of the ways to achieve this is the creation of a student council, the purpose of which is to unite ADL young representatives who live or organize their activities in Yerevan. According to their reports, ADL youth clubs have been operating in various regions of Armenia for a long time, so now there is a need for such a structure in Yerevan.
On July 5, the first meeting of the Yerevan Student Council was held, led by ADL Central Board Chairperson Hakob Avetikyan and ADL Central Board Deputy Chairperson Karen Kakoyan. The meeting was held in the office of ADL Central Board.
Hakob Avetikyan made a speech at the event, greeting the present and noting the importance of their initiative of launching their activities in Yerevan.
"For several years the Armenian youth has been at the center of our party’s attention. We managed to create youth clubs throughout Armenia, giving young people and adolescents the opportunity to gain knowledge in chess, IT, pottery skills and other fields. Due to the party’s efforts, chess training courses, computer courses, open shooting range, drawing course have been operating opened, the purpose of which is to educate the youth, to identify and develop their potential. The Student Council of Yerevan should also promote their self-expression, development, exchange of experience and acquisition of new and basic knowledge", - Avetikyan added.
Karen Kakoyan also highly appreciated the youth initiative and its readiness to come forward with new projects and ideas. During the meeting, the Coordinating Committee of the Council was formed, also, the priorities of the council, preliminary plans and forthcoming activities were determined. It was decided to organize courses in the upcoming days that will help enrich the knowledge of young people and open new prospects for them.
Council members stressed the importance of cooperation with both domestic and foreign organizations, without losing sight of the need and relevance of close cooperation with our compatriots from the Diaspora.
- Jose Mourinho sacked as Manchester United manager NEW 44 MINUTES AGO
- President takes ‘brief vacation’
- Recipe Corner: Baked Citrus Dill Salmon with Parsley and Onions
- Kyrgyzstan supports Zas's candidature for CSTO Secretary General - Jeenbekov
- Relations with Iran are of great importance for us - Armenian Ambassador to Iran
- Is Kocharyan the Bellwether of Armenian-Russian Relations?
- Armenians of Australia presented khachkar to Catholic temple in Sydney
- Armenia and Azerbaijan reached mutual understanding on Karabakh for the first time: Mammadyarov
- "Virtuosos of Moscow" performed "Krunk" in Moscow House of Yerevan
- Washington Post named Armenia one of the three democracies of 2018
- The Economist’s country of the year 2018. Which country improved the most in the past year?
- Reporters Without Borders: we're still being harassed
- New Year's table: khrchit cake
- Turkey pursues Kurds in Syria
- Air temperature will not change essentially
- Iraqi air force says destroyed Islamic State meeting facility in Syria
- Celebration of the 90th Anniversary of the Establishment of the Holy Trintiy Armenian Apostolic Church Parish
- CYSCA Panelists from Armenia Discuss Activism and Revolution: Aram Arkun
- The Armenian Genocide survivor who photographed Franklin Roosevelt
- Unacceptable to politicize the incident in Gyumri: Ambassador of Russia to Armenia
- The US recognized inability to withstand hypersonic weapons of Russia
- Issue of new CSTO Secretary General is decided at the level of heads of state: Kopyrkin
- Recipe Corner: Garbanzo Bean and Vegetable Soup
- Levon Aronian ended fourth in the Grand Chess Tour series
- Armenia supported Russia in the UN in the vote on Crimea