Accident at Mingachevir HPS has left all Azerbaijan without electricity
On the eve, at late night an accident occurred at Mingachevir HPS, which left most of Azerbaijan without electricity.
According to Azerbaijani media, due to the anomalous heat, part of the system equipment failed.
As a result of operational repair work, electricity supply to most of Azerbaijan was resumed by midnight.
- Pashinyan highlights balanced position of Armenia and Georgia on regional conflict settlement processes
- Did Bolton's plan fail?
- Turkey holds major exercises in Kars
- At night of February 26 the air temperature will go up by 4-5 degrees
- SDF troops advance on last remaining IS enclave in Deir ez-Zor (video)
- Church of St. Kirakos in Diarbekir will be restored
- Ilham Aliyev receives OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs
- Israel nears completion of long-range bunker buster missile: report
- Armenia, Georgia sign 2019 military cooperation program
- Turkey condemns European parliament committee call to suspend accession
- Exercise could help protect you against developing depression
- Search for flooded lions of Tamanyan kicked off in Russia following Hay Dzayn publication
- Armenian church being built in Ufa, Russia (video)
- Armenian economy increased by 5.2% in 2018
- Young blogger Ruben Yesayan shot a short film on Hovhannes Tumanyan's 150th anniversary
- Arayik Harutyunyan relieved from position of advisor to Artsakh’s President
- Satanovsky about Armenian humanitarian contingent in Syria
- Civil march to take place in Yerevan on March 1
- Today is International Mother Language Day
- Questing for the Origins of Mer Hayrenik
- Georgian Defense Minister to visit Armenia on February 21
- In the daytime of February 23 and on 24 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- Recipe Corner: Apricot Brandy Cake
- Armenian designer pioneers Interaction Design course in Canada
- Artsakh is always next to the Aznavour family: Seda Aznavour (video)