Concert dedicated to Aram Khachaturian’s 115th anniversary took place in the concert hall of Opera de Monte-Carlo in Monaco (video)
The world-famous Armenian opera singer, soprano Hasmik Papyan and the laureate of international competitions, pianist Nare Arkhamanyan performed on September 2 at a charity concert in Opera de Monte-Carlo in Monaco.
The concert was dedicated to the 115th anniversary of the outstanding Armenian composer and conductor Aram Khachaturian. Moreover, the choice of the concert hall Opera de Monte-Carlo was by no means accidental. Aram Khachaturian was the first Armenian musician to perform in 1974 with a concert at the Monaco Opera House. Based on this fact, the organizers of the concert found it appropriate to hold a concert, dedicated to a great musician, in the same concert hall.
By the way, composer's contemporaries say that Khachaturian received a very warm welcome from the Prince of Monaco, Rainier III and Princess Grace Kelly. It was at their suggestion in 1974 that Aram Khachaturian's concert was organized in the Opera de Monte-Carlo.
It should be noted that all the funds collected during the speech by Hasmik Papyan and pianist Nare Arkhamanyan were sent to the charity funds "Fund 100" and "Help".
- On September 22-23 the air temperature will gradually go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenian Nuclear Power Plant can smoothly operate until 2026, says Russian expert
- FIDE World Cup 2019: Aronian to play against Vietnam’s Lê Quang Liêm
- George R.R. Martin confirms HBO Targaryen show
- Otyan as political satirist
- Top 5 high-calorie but healthy snacks
- Today is Smiley Emoticons Day
- Brain needs lot of time to recover from alcohol
- Today is 150th anniversary of the birth of Armenian satirist writer Yervand Otyan
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis