President Serzh Sargsyan will Travel to Russia on a Working Visit
On November 15, President Serzh Sargsyan will conduct a working visit to the Russian Federation, Moscow by the invitation of the President of the Russian Federation Vladimir Putin.
President Sargsyan will have a meeting with RF President Vladimir Putin. The leaders of the two strategic partners will discuss the agenda of the Armenian-Russian relations and the issues of further strengthening and development of bilateral interstate ties. It will also touch upon cooperation within the framework of the Eurasian Economic Union and regional issues.
Presidents Serzh Sargsyan and Vladimir Putin will take part in the official opening ceremony of the "Days of Armenian Culture in Russia" at the Tretyakov Gallery of Moscow, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Armenia and Russia and the signing of the Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation and Mutual Assistance between the Republic of Armenia and the Russian Federations 20th anniversary.
President Sargsyan will also visit the Prelacy of Russia and New Nakhijevan dioceses of the Armenian Apostolic Church and the Holy Transfiguration Cathedral, which will host an exhibition titled "The Biblical Country Armenia" dedicated to the 300th anniversary of the Armenian Diocese opened within the framework of the "Days of Armenian Culture in Russia" and will also visit the church complex to the exhibition of contemporary Armenian khachkars.
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic NEW 9 MINUTES AGO
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC
- Banan cookies recipe
- Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan shares point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov