New Agreements Signed: Investments from California into Armenian IT Sector
With the support of Business Armenia, regional high-tech development manager at Enterprise Incubator Foundation and the executive director of Gyumri Information Technologies Center, Ms. Amalya Yeghoyan paid a business visit to California, USA. A conference on the foreign direct investment in the IT sector of Armenia was held for 50 businessmen, Business Armenia said in a press release.
New investment agreements were signed within the scope of the business visit.
Based on one of such documents signed by Ms. Amalya Yeghoyan and Executive Director of Alena Solutions Mr. Asbed Kassis, the company is planning on opening offices in the IT Centers of Vanadzor and Gyumri. Alena Solutions is a company offering technology solutions to various businesses.
The other agreement was signed with the founding co-chief executive officer of Hireclout Mr. Avetis Antaplyan. The company is planning on opening an office in Gyumri conducting the marketing of Hireclout. The main offerings of the company are technology recruitment and consulting.
“Business Armenia is ready to utilize its large network of representatives to support the foreign investments in Armenia. We are happy that these investments are to be directed to the marzes" stated the CEO of Business Armenia, Mr. Armen Avak Avakian.
“Gyumri, Vanadzor, Gavar are promising for investments in high-tech. Those have rich infrastructures, university branches. The first two have techno parks. This is remarkable because we are implementing a strategy of decentralizing the investments” mentioned the Regional high-tech development manager at enterprise incubator foundation and the executive director of Gyumri Information Technologies Center Ms. Amalya Yeghoyan.
At the meeting with businessmen, Ms. Amalya Yeghoyan also presented the roadmap for establishing a company in Armenia, creating jobs, attracting and training highlyqualified professionals, succeeding in business.
- Presentation of “Scientific Artsakh” journal took place in Stepanakert
- Armenian and Iranian FMs discuss regional, international issues at Munich Security Conference
- Armen Sarkissian and Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani held a meeting during Security Conference in Munich
- Armenian and Croatian FMs held a meeting during the Munich Security Conference
- Mnatsakanyan and Lavrov discuss Artsakh conflict settlement at Munich Security Conference
- RA President denies allegations on “cooperating with political party”
- Armenian exports to Russia grow 20%
- Armenia and Netherlands to cooperate in IT sphere
- Armenia and Latvia committed to boosting political dialogue and commercial ties
- More than 1700 shots fired on Artsakh in one week
- Armenian community here is a little bit more disconnected from Armenia:Healthcare Minister at the Armenian Patriarchate of Constantinople
- Stoltenberg declared inability of the EU to fulfill the role of NATO
- Air medical services will be introduced in Armenia
- Questing for the Origins of Mer Hayrenik
- French parliament will soon ratify EU-Armenia agreement: envoy
- Feast of St. Sarkis the Captain, Patron of Love and Youth, his son Martyros and his 14 Soldiers-Companions
- Syunik Mountains
- Recipe corner: Cinnabun Cookies
- Going Cold Turkey
- On February 17-20 no precipitation is predicted
- No precipitation is predicted
- Armenia-NATO cooperation issues were discussed
- Russell Pollard: Instrumental in Armenian Genocide Recognition in Derby
- Armenian Parliament Debates Government’s ‘Revolutionary’ Program
- Turkey's goal is to exert pressure on Armenia: Ruben Safrastyan