On March 17-19 the air temperature will go up by 5-6 degrees
In the Republic
On April 16, on 17-18, at night of 19 no precipitation is predicted. In the evening of April 19, on 20-21 in most regions from time to time rain and thunderstorm is predicted.
Southwest wind speed is 3-8 m/s.
On March 17-19 the air temperature will go up by 5-6 degrees, in Lori, Tavush, Syunik Provinces and in Artsakh it will go up by 8-10 degrees, in the daytime of April 20, on 21 it will go down by 5-7 degrees.
On April 16, on 17-18, at night of 19 no precipitation is predicted. In the evening of April 19, on 20-21 from time to time rain and thunderstorm is predicted.
- Turnout in parliamentary polls in Armenia stands at 48,63% — CEC
- Desserts: pear in wine
- Polls close in Armenia's snap parliamentary elections
- Early parliamentary elections over in Armenia – all polling stations closed
- Noravank Monastery
- Armenia early parliamentary elections: 39.54% of voters participate in voting as of 17:00
- On 13-14 the air temperature will go down by 4-6 degrees
- 40 foreign news media accredited to cover general election
- Miss World 2018 winner is the representative from Mexico
- First President of Armenia Levon Ter-Petrosyan casts ballot
- Armenia snap parliamentary elections: 24.53% of voters participated in voting as of 14:00
- Serzh Sargsyan participated in the National Assembly elections
- “We will strengthen Armenian democracy in institutional terms” - Nikol Pashinyan votes at polling station N 8/16
- Today is International Day of commemoration and dignity of the victims of the crime of genocide and this crime prevention
- Armenia elections: Voter turnout 7.76% as of 11am
- Aram Sargsyan voted for preserving good memories of the past
- Levon Aronian starts at London chess classic
- Catholicos of All Armenians Garegin II votes for country’s stability, peace and progress
- The most successful political figures of the world are the great owners: Gagik Tsarukyan
- Today’s general election to be unprecedented, says NSS chief
- These should be elections for the future: Armen Sarkissian
- Speaker of Parliament votes ‘for security of Armenia and Artsakh’
- Radicals in the Armenian parliament may complicate relations with Russia: Evseev
- Varuzhan Avetisyan voted for sovereign, powerful Armenia
- I voted for the Armenia where dividing the society into blacks and whites will not cross anyone’s mind - Vigen Sargsyan