The air temperature will gradually increase by 5-6 degrees
In the Republic
After the daytime of July 23-ին, in most regions rain and thunderstorm is expected. In separate places wind speed may reach up to 15-20m/s. On 24-28 no precipitation is expected.
Southwest wind speed is 3-8 m/s.
After the daytime of July 23-ին rain and thunderstorm is predicted, during thunderstorm wind speed may reach up to 15-20 m/s. On 24-28 no precipitation is expected.
- Ancient city built by Trojan War prisoners unearthed in Greece
- VII St. Petersburg International Cultural Forum launched
- Gibraltar-Armenia football match tickets sold
- The air temperature in the daytime of November 14 will go down by 2-3 degrees
- Sports-specific classification system will be developed for blind football
- Recipe Corner: Asparagus, Potato, and Papaya Salad with Green Onion Dressing
- Presidential elections runoff scheduled for November 28
- China’s CASC quietly rolls out AR-1B precision missile
- Disabled Armenian American artist writes a book using her eyes
- Parliament to convene extraordinary session on November 21
- Iranian scholar points to "illegality of U.S. sanctions" on food, drug
- ‘International recognition of Artsakh is one of priorities of our foreign policy agenda’ – FM Masis Mayilyan
- Armenian village joins settlements using energy-saving technologies
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan among Europe's 100 top-performing stars: SkySport
- Sahakyan meets with France-Artsakh Friendship Circle members
- Israeli Defense Minister resigns
- Armenia could purchase Swedish multirole fighter aircraft
- A pan-European alternative to NATO is on the way?
- Precipitation is expected from time to time
- New function of anti-aging molecule identified
- Armenian communists boycott early elections
- Artsakh President arrives in France on working visit
- OSCE monitoring passes in accordance with agreed schedule
- Game of Thrones’ final season will premiere in April 2019
- Iran conducts enrichment activities under JCPOA limitations: IAEA