After the Buildings Representing Historic-Cultural Value, Advertising Passports for Other Buildings are Also Compiled
Back in August, the Yerevan City Administration has conducted administrative proceedings under the relevant procedure aimed at regulating the various types of advertisements on the buildings representing historical and cultural value.
Accordingly, advertising passports were compiled, in which it was stated in detail how the ads should look like in order to avoid conflicting with the architectural form of those buildings. Currently, the dismantling of advertising signboards that do not meet the advertising passports of 60 historical-cultural buildings have already been completed. Moreover, the majority of these buildings are located on the Tigran Mets Avenue, from Republic Square to Khanjian Street. This was informed by the Information and Public Relations Department of Yerevan Municipality.
It is noteworthy that businessmen mainly dismantle advertising signboards that do not comply with advertising passports, and most of them have introduced new signboards corresponding to their advertising passports to obtain a new installation permit accordingly. Now, after the buildings representing historical and cultural value, advertising passports are also compiled for all other buildings.
Consequently, new business entities will be informed when buying or renting premises what the advertisement posted on that building should be.
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic NEW 10 MINUTES AGO
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC
- Banan cookies recipe
- Sinquefield Cup: Aronyan shares point with Shakhriyar Mamedyarov