After the Buildings Representing Historic-Cultural Value, Advertising Passports for Other Buildings are Also Compiled
Back in August, the Yerevan City Administration has conducted administrative proceedings under the relevant procedure aimed at regulating the various types of advertisements on the buildings representing historical and cultural value.
Accordingly, advertising passports were compiled, in which it was stated in detail how the ads should look like in order to avoid conflicting with the architectural form of those buildings. Currently, the dismantling of advertising signboards that do not meet the advertising passports of 60 historical-cultural buildings have already been completed. Moreover, the majority of these buildings are located on the Tigran Mets Avenue, from Republic Square to Khanjian Street. This was informed by the Information and Public Relations Department of Yerevan Municipality.
It is noteworthy that businessmen mainly dismantle advertising signboards that do not comply with advertising passports, and most of them have introduced new signboards corresponding to their advertising passports to obtain a new installation permit accordingly. Now, after the buildings representing historical and cultural value, advertising passports are also compiled for all other buildings.
Consequently, new business entities will be informed when buying or renting premises what the advertisement posted on that building should be.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says