Serzh Sargsyan convened a National Security Council meeting
President of the Republic of Armenia, President of the National Security Council Serzh Sargsyan today convened a meeting of the National Security Council, discussing the central issues of the development of the military-industrial complex, as well as strengthening the legal and institutional framework for the fight against terrorism were discussed.
The first issue was reported to the members of the board by Deputy Defense Minister, Chairman of the State Military Industry Committee David Pakhchanyan and National Security Service Director Georgy Kutoyan and Chief of Police Vladimir Gasparyan reported on the events, issues and future steps undertaken by Armenia in the fight against terrorism.
NSC members have approved the proposed Development Program. Based on the results of the discussion, the government has given some recommendations.
Following the reports of the Director of the National Security Service and the Chief of the Police on the issues of strengthening the legal and institutional framework for the fight against terrorism, the National Security Council has approved the draft "Schedule of measures to ensure the implementation of the National Strategy on Combating Terrorism in the Republic of Armenia" and to instruct the Government that:
Regarding fighting terrorism, the President of the Republic, as the most potent means, has attached special importance to three directions: improvement of operative intelligence, including improvement of technical means, capacity building of counteraction units and expansion of international cooperation and exchange of advanced experience.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says