Social Assistance will be Provided to Students in the Bordering Communities
Today the RA Government's regular session was held, chaired by RA Prime Minister Karen Karapetyan.
The Executive has adopted a relevant decision to organize a partial compensation of student tuition fees for students receiving social support, 5-12th-grade students' textbook fees and receiving social support from the Armenian higher education institutions. According to the rationale, 26582.6 thousand drams are needed for compensation of textbooks' fees for 5-12th-grade students in border communities of Armenia and 76836.7 thousand drams for organization of partial compensation of student tuition fees.
The government's reserve fund will also be allocated to the Armavir regional administration to organize a temporary residence of 11 families suffered from the fire at building No. 9 of Silikyan Street in Armavir community on October 22.
By another executive order, the government's reserve fund will also be allocated to provide the L. Kalantari Dramatic Theater of Gegharkunik Region with the appropriate equipment and property. It is also envisaged to purchase computer equipment for the RA Ministry of Territorial Administration and Development.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says