Taron Margaryan met with Members of the Delegation from Arnaville, France
Mayor Taron Margaryan had a meeting with members of the delegation headed by Deputy Mayor of Arnouville, France, who arrived in Yerevan to participate in "Erebuni-Yerevan 2799" festive events. Welcoming the guests and expressing gratitude for the invitation, Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan underlined that the strengthening of friendly relations between French sister and partner cities, development of bilateral projects and cooperation in different spheres are of great importance for Yerevan.
"Today Yerevan is cooperating with both the capital city of Paris and a number of French cities. In this context, good relationships have been established between Yerevan's Nubarashen administrative district and Arnaville city. Of course, our compatriots also have an important contribution to this cause and I am glad that representatives of the Armenian community of Arnaville are also included in the delegation, "said the mayor and assured that the guests will spend a great time in warm and hospitable Yerevan, participating in festive events."
Expressing gratitude for the invitation and warm reception, deputy mayor of Arnaville town Nectar Balyan, congratulated all the residents of Yerevan on the occasion of the Day of the Capital and noted that Yerevan, which has a history of about three millennia, is really a very warm and hospitable city.
"Mr. Mayor, I am very glad to be in the capital of all Armenians with centuries-old history, which is already 2799 years old. Indeed, there is a great potential for promoting partnership, and we, as well as the centuries-long friendship of the Armenian and French peoples, should give new impetus to our relations, and the potential of the Armenian community in that case, " said Nektar Balyan, adding that he was impressed by the festivities in Yerevan outfit and that is going to be present at all festive events, and not as a guest but as a full participant.
In the framework of the meeting, Yerevan Mayor Taron Margaryan invited the members of the delegation to Arnavut city to visit Yerevan again next year and become a participant of the 2800-year anniversary celebrations in Yerevan.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)