Yerevan Police Department receives only 33 calls on alleged violations as of 15:00
As of 15:00, Yerevan Police Department has received only 33 calls on alleged electoral violations during the ongoing Yerevan City Council election, police said.
Nine the alleged violations relate to errors in the electoral lists. Few calls alleged the violation of voting confidentiality, and only one alleged obstruction of a reporter was reported.
Police said they are looking into each and every call.
- Armenian cuisine: Basturma
- Paying Tribute To Diana Der Hovanessian
- The War that Did Not End All Wars: Edmond Y. Azadian
- Vatican slams Iran sanctions, calls for commitment to obligations
- Syrian army inches closer to large volcano under Islamic State control
- The Newly Appointed Ambassador of Armenia to the United States Presented Copies of his Credentials to the Chief of Protocol
- Armenia repairing road connecting Yerevan to Iranian border
- Diocesan Delegation Pays First Official Visit To The Armenian Consulate General
- President of Artsakh arrives in U.S. on working visit
- November 17 is the International Students' Day
- Today Armenia celebrates Military Medical Day
- Armenian cuisine: Tzhvzhik
- Majestic Tekeyan Hall in Cairo Opens: Armenian Mirror-Spectator
- Lost Disney film featuring ‘origin’ of Mickey Mouse found in Japan
- In most regions precipitation and in mountainous regions wet snow is predicted
- Startup created by Armenian Americans is now a 1.7 bn business
- Apple to make feature-length movies with studio partner A24
- Finding my Armenia, a century after the genocide
- To avoid new migration wave, Europe should abandon ‘phobia’ of helping Syria – Putin
- French refusal, Azerbaijani hysteria
- North Korea's Kim Jong-un supervises test of 'new ultramodern weapon'
- For the first time in history, Israel appoints Arab Christian George Dick as ambassador to Azerbaijan
- Pashinyan and Tonoyan follow military exercises
- Sam Worthington to Star in Netflix Thriller from Brad Anderson
- David Nalbandian meets with Messi, Piqué