Azerbaijani provocation against Iran
On November 5, new US sanctions against Iran entered into force. On the same day, employees of the State Security Service in the city of Ganja “neutralized two terrorists”.
According to the official information, the secret service officers, who conducted the operational investigation, pursued the car in which there were Famil Alekperov and Rustam Rzayev, who did not obey the demands of the secret service officers, opening fire on them.
As a result of the response actions, Alekperov and Rzayev were killed. A Kalashnikov assault rifle, an F-1 grenade and two electric capsules were found in their car.
It would seem that what happened is a common occurrence for a country like Azerbaijan. Especially if one considers that in the summer months the situation in Ganja was extremely tense, mass protests took place, which were suppressed by the authorities, numerous detentions were carried out.
However, regarding the incident of November 5, the following information was distributed in the media: “How should Azerbaijan behave in relation to Iran if Iranian authorities openly instigate a terrorist war on the territory of our country” /https://minval.az/news/123837677/.
Hot on the heels of what happened in Ganja, voicing such an open accusation against a neighboring country means only one thing: the secret services of Azerbaijan are trying to create an information background in order to represent Iran, as stated by the American authorities, as the main sponsor and financier of terrorism in the region.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)