Azerbaijani FM’s claims are of non-constructive nature and devalue the seriousness of the peace process: MFA spokesperson
Claims of Azerbaijani foreign minister Elmar Mammadyarov do not correspond to reality and are of non-constructive nature, Armenia’s MFA spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan told Aysor.am.
“The claims of the Azerbaijani foreign minister do not correspond to reality. Such approach is non-constructive and devalues the seriousness of the peace process,” Naghdalyan said.
Mammadyarov stated yesterday that the co-chairs introduced proposals to the parties at the meeting in Washington D.C.
“The co-chairs proposed withdrawal of troops and deployment of peacekeeping forces. But the proposals are yet to be worked on,” he said.
Anna Naghdalyan stressed that still before the meeting in Washington D.C. and during it issues on easing the situation escalated because of Azerbaijani side in the recent period were discussed.
“The co-chairs urged to undertake immediate steps to restore the peace-promoting atmosphere and maintain the ceasefire regime and introduced proposals relating to the humanitarian sector and reduction of risks,” Naghdalyan said, adding that the misinformation of the Azerbaijani side brings to conclusion that this country is not planning to implement the calls and proposals of the co-chairs.
“Moreover, the claim that the negotiations may successfully proceed in conditions of regular violations of ceasefire regime seriously harms the efforts undertaken in the direction of the conflict settlement and impedes the peace process,” MFA spokesperson said.
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)
- Nutritionists reveal secret of eternal youth
- New sarcophagus of Chernobyl nuclear power plant photographed from bird's eye view
- Turkey won’t stop Syria operation until it achieves goals, Erdogan administration says