Azerbaijani FM’s claims are of non-constructive nature and devalue the seriousness of the peace process: MFA spokesperson
Claims of Azerbaijani foreign minister Elmar Mammadyarov do not correspond to reality and are of non-constructive nature, Armenia’s MFA spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan told Aysor.am.
“The claims of the Azerbaijani foreign minister do not correspond to reality. Such approach is non-constructive and devalues the seriousness of the peace process,” Naghdalyan said.
Mammadyarov stated yesterday that the co-chairs introduced proposals to the parties at the meeting in Washington D.C.
“The co-chairs proposed withdrawal of troops and deployment of peacekeeping forces. But the proposals are yet to be worked on,” he said.
Anna Naghdalyan stressed that still before the meeting in Washington D.C. and during it issues on easing the situation escalated because of Azerbaijani side in the recent period were discussed.
“The co-chairs urged to undertake immediate steps to restore the peace-promoting atmosphere and maintain the ceasefire regime and introduced proposals relating to the humanitarian sector and reduction of risks,” Naghdalyan said, adding that the misinformation of the Azerbaijani side brings to conclusion that this country is not planning to implement the calls and proposals of the co-chairs.
“Moreover, the claim that the negotiations may successfully proceed in conditions of regular violations of ceasefire regime seriously harms the efforts undertaken in the direction of the conflict settlement and impedes the peace process,” MFA spokesperson said.
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury