Earthquake in Azerbaijan also felt in Artsakh
On June 9, at 22:23 local time (18:23 GMT), the seismological network of the Service for Seismic Protection of the Emergencies Ministry of Armenia recorded a 3.1 magnitude earthquake with an epicenter 15 km south-west of the Azerbaijani city of Bard, the press service of the Ministry of Emergency Situations of Armenia reports.
The geographical coordinates of the epicenter are 40.250 ° north latitude and 47.030 ° east longitude. The hypocenter of the earthquake was located at a depth of 10 km.
The strength of the aftershocks at the epicenter was 4 points.
According to preliminary data, an earthquake measuring 2-3 points was also felt on the territory of Artsakh (Nagorno-Karabakh Republic, NKR): in the city of Martakert.
- Armenian, Azeri Foreign Ministers Meet in Washington (video report) NEW 24 MINUTES AGO
- Recipe Corner: Homemade Apricot Leather
- Venice may get into the "black list" of UNESCO
- Rouhani declared Iran’s unwillingness to fight with anyone
- Benefits of coffee for losing weight: study
- Break dancing provisionally approved for Paris Olympics
- Artsakh names new Secretary of Security Council
- A Delicate Georgian Balance
- Yerevan Council of Elders meeting in process (live)
- Today is International Day in Support of Victims of Torture
- PM’s wife attends grand opening of 2019 Fashion Forum Yerevan
- Trump threatened Iran to respond by force to "complete destruction"
- Life as it is... Today is Grigor Zohrap's birthday
- We and the portrait of Dorian Gray
- Syrian-Armenian artist Kevork Mourad to create six-meter hanging sculpture of Babel
- Prevention of genocide remains challenged, Armenia tells UN
- Real offer 130 million euros for Neymar ... plus Rodriguez or Bale
- Study shows vacation is good for the heart
- An Armenian's feat in Brest Fortress defense: Russian Defense Ministry's archive materials
- Armenia announces call for applications for Junior Eurovision 2019
- Armenia to hold international festival on Tigran Mansuryan's 80th birthday
- Armenian President meets famous American theoretical physicist, Nobel laureate Kip Thorn in Zurich
- The first in the history Talysh library to open in YSU
- Topics of the talks between Putin and Trump at G20 summit announced
- Delegation led by defense minister participates in Army 2019 International Military- Technical Forum in Russia