Armenia snap parliamentary election campaign season kicks off
Campaign season for the upcoming snap National Assembly election has gotten underway Monday in Armenia.
The campaign season will conclude on December 7, December 8 is election silence day, and December 9—election day.
Eleven political forces—two alliances and nine parties—are running for parliament.
As a result of the election, the National Assembly seats will distributed proportionally among the political forces that have passed the respective minimum thresholds, which are 5% for parties, and 7% for alliances.
- Recipe Corner: Armenian Chicken, Rice and Lemon Soup
- Iran launches Velayat-97 wargame to include Navy fleet
- First air medical services helicopter arrives in Armenia
- Armenia looks to ban plastic bags from 2022
- Memoirs of an Armenian in Germany
- AESA Lecture Series: Armenia’s Transition: Challenges and Opportunities for a Quantum Leap
- Signing a partnership agreement on Franco-Armenian exchanges between the conservatory of Valencia, the Association France-Achtarak-Armenia and the Tchaikovsky Music School of Yerevan
- Obituary: Prof. Anahide Ter Minassian, Noted Historian
- Former President’s Brother, Under Investigation, ‘Donates’ $18 Million to Government
- Recipe Corner: Vegetable Casserole
- AGBU unveiled Luse Taniq to the people of Martuni in Gegharkunik Marz
- Ataturk also wanted to exterminate Armenians: study by Israeli historian
- In the daytime of February 25, at night of 26 the air temperature will go down by 4-5 degrees
- No vacuum in operational manual of CSTO: Putin's spokesperson
- Delegation headed by Ararat Mirzoyan departing for Moscow
- Armenians emigrated and corruption flourished under current anthem: Daniel Yerazhisht
- Because of the Genocide Armenian people lost their second literary language - Western Armenian
- Western Armenian endangered in Turkey: UNESCO
- Opening Armenian trading house in Turkmenistan under consideration
- Azerbaijan must be forced to go for peace, not asked: Azerbaijani expert
- US must recognize Armenian Genocide: US presidential candidate
- If a referendum is held, Armenchik's song will win: Daniel Yerazhisht
- Marianne Auricoste: ‘I Grew Up with Armenia in My Heart’
- No need to confuse neither Kremlin nor Washington, Paris, Beijing in sending a group to Syria: Arman Abovyan
- Louise Manoogian Simone, Benefactor, Longtime AGBU Leader, Dies