Armenian Speaker of Parliament, US House Speaker discuss bilateral relations
Speaker of Parliament of Armenia Ararat Mirzoyan on July 16 met with Speaker of the House of Representatives of the US Congress Nancy Pelosi on the sidelines of the Leaders’ Forum in Washington D.C., the Parliament told Armenpress.
The Speaker of Parliament introduced the ongoing developments in Armenia and thanked Nancy Pelosi for the years-long investment in the Armenian-American relations.
Nancy Pelosi attached great importance to the recent democratic changes in Armenia.
During the meeting the sides discussed issues of bilateral interest.
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC NEW 33 MINUTES AGO
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg