Artsakh is part of ancient Armenia: Ukrainian journalist on his journey
Rodion Kochubey, Director of the University Book Publishing House in Ukraine, inspired by the stories of an Armenian friend, came to Armenia and visited Artsakh.
Talking about his June trip, Kochubey noted that in ten days he drove through “the most delicious places in Armenia in every sense of the word”.
Then Rodion Kochubey together with his friend visited Artsakh. He stressed that "the republic has great value for the Armenians, after all, Artsakh is a part of ancient Armenia”.
“In Artsakh we visited the mountain monastery of Dadivank, Stepanakert and Shushi. In Shushi, there is a restaurant right in the fortress, where they cook delicious matsun with greens and cucumber - actually similar to Russian okroshka. Traditional Karabakh bread - lavash is excellent for it, ”the Ukrainian guest added to the details of the trip to Artsakh.
After Artsakh, Kochubey visited the cave city Khndzoresk with a suspension bridge in southern Armenia, an ancient Armenian monastery in Tatev, where the longest cable way in the world is located, tasted wines in the village of Areni.
Kochubey spent the last days of his trip in Yerevan, from where biblical Ararat Mountain is visible.
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK
- Artsakh President receives composer Robert Amirkhanyan
- Armenian ambassador discusses advantages of cooperation in IT and tourism with Belarusian Economy Minister
- Central Bank issues Admiral Isakov-125 silver collector coin
- Syrian army declares full control over Khan Sheikhoun
- The only interest I have is Armenia’s balanced interest, PM says on Amulsar
- Lausanne 2020: Opening Ceremony of Games to be held at Malley Ice Rink
- Moscow to host concert dedicated to Komitas's 150th anniversary
- Ombudsman sends working group to Armenia’s Jermuk
- Ararat Armenia beats Dudelange 2-1 in Europa League play-off
- Today is International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
- US concerned with Turkey’s removal of Kurdish mayors
- Brad Pitt, Liv Tyler and Tommy Lee Jones in the new trailer for "To the Stars”: Galpost
- 29 years ago this day Declaration of State Sovereignty of Armenia was adopted
- Dwayne Johnson tops Forbes highest paid actors list again: BBC