State Minister of Artsakh Republic visited Kashatagh region (photos)
Recently, the governmental delegation headed by the State Minister of the Artsakh Republic Grigory Martirosyan paid a working visit to the urban and rural communities of the southern part of the Kashatagh region.
The delegation included the Ministers of Agriculture, Urban Development, Economy and Industrial Infrastructure, the Rural and Agricultural Support and Artsakh Investment Fund Directors.
The government delegation was accompanied by the head of the Kashatagh regional administration, Stepan Sardsyan. The first meeting took place in Vorotan city community.
During the tour, Martirosyan got acquainted with the preparations for the construction of the building of the City Hall, the place chosen for the future stadium.
Vorotan is one of the first settlements in the Kashatagh region, which was resettled but received the status of a municipal community in June 2013, on the basis of the military base in this location. The main part of the population is military families. They are also engaged in agriculture, cattle-breeding.
The community has many problems, such as the city does not have a kindergarten, aid station, conference hall, drinking water supply. Commander of the military unit Colonel Garegin Poghosyan also spoke about these issues.
There is also a problem of electricity supply in the region, there are frequent voltage fluctuations, power disconnections, and more. There were clarifications on all the issues raised, answers to which were given. Martirosyan informed that with the budget of this year they intend to start the construction of Vorotan kindergarten.
- Turkey holds major exercises in Kars
- At night of February 26 the air temperature will go up by 4-5 degrees
- SDF troops advance on last remaining IS enclave in Deir ez-Zor (video)
- Church of St. Kirakos in Diarbekir will be restored
- Ilham Aliyev receives OSCE Minsk Group co-chairs
- Israel nears completion of long-range bunker buster missile: report
- Armenia, Georgia sign 2019 military cooperation program
- Turkey condemns European parliament committee call to suspend accession
- Exercise could help protect you against developing depression
- Search for flooded lions of Tamanyan kicked off in Russia following Hay Dzayn publication
- Armenian church being built in Ufa, Russia (video)
- Armenian economy increased by 5.2% in 2018
- Young blogger Ruben Yesayan shot a short film on Hovhannes Tumanyan's 150th anniversary
- Arayik Harutyunyan relieved from position of advisor to Artsakh’s President
- Satanovsky about Armenian humanitarian contingent in Syria
- Civil march to take place in Yerevan on March 1
- Today is International Mother Language Day
- Questing for the Origins of Mer Hayrenik
- Georgian Defense Minister to visit Armenia on February 21
- In the daytime of February 23 and on 24 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- Recipe Corner: Apricot Brandy Cake
- Armenian designer pioneers Interaction Design course in Canada
- Artsakh is always next to the Aznavour family: Seda Aznavour (video)
- Vicente del Bosque will arrive in Armenia this summer
- President Sarkissian extends condolences on death of philanthropist Louise Manoogian Simone