State Minister of Artsakh Republic visited Kashatagh region (photos)
Recently, the governmental delegation headed by the State Minister of the Artsakh Republic Grigory Martirosyan paid a working visit to the urban and rural communities of the southern part of the Kashatagh region.
The delegation included the Ministers of Agriculture, Urban Development, Economy and Industrial Infrastructure, the Rural and Agricultural Support and Artsakh Investment Fund Directors.
The government delegation was accompanied by the head of the Kashatagh regional administration, Stepan Sardsyan. The first meeting took place in Vorotan city community.
During the tour, Martirosyan got acquainted with the preparations for the construction of the building of the City Hall, the place chosen for the future stadium.
Vorotan is one of the first settlements in the Kashatagh region, which was resettled but received the status of a municipal community in June 2013, on the basis of the military base in this location. The main part of the population is military families. They are also engaged in agriculture, cattle-breeding.
The community has many problems, such as the city does not have a kindergarten, aid station, conference hall, drinking water supply. Commander of the military unit Colonel Garegin Poghosyan also spoke about these issues.
There is also a problem of electricity supply in the region, there are frequent voltage fluctuations, power disconnections, and more. There were clarifications on all the issues raised, answers to which were given. Martirosyan informed that with the budget of this year they intend to start the construction of Vorotan kindergarten.
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters
- Liu Yifei: Mulan boycott urged after star backs HK police
- Siberian ulcer case recorded in Armenia
- “Forget-me-not” tower set to be built in Yerevan
- DOD Conducts Ground Launch Cruise Missile Test
- President Sarkissian, Khaldoon Al Mubarak meet in Manchester
- OSCE to conduct monitoring at Artsakh-Azerbaijan Line of Contact
- From Belgrade to Buenos Aires, these are the world's best party cities
- Oscars 2020 odds: Joaquin Phoenix and Once Upon a Time in Hollywood early favourites
- How social media affects girls' mental health: study
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury