State Minister of Artsakh Republic visited Kashatagh region (photos)
Recently, the governmental delegation headed by the State Minister of the Artsakh Republic Grigory Martirosyan paid a working visit to the urban and rural communities of the southern part of the Kashatagh region.
The delegation included the Ministers of Agriculture, Urban Development, Economy and Industrial Infrastructure, the Rural and Agricultural Support and Artsakh Investment Fund Directors.
The government delegation was accompanied by the head of the Kashatagh regional administration, Stepan Sardsyan. The first meeting took place in Vorotan city community.
During the tour, Martirosyan got acquainted with the preparations for the construction of the building of the City Hall, the place chosen for the future stadium.
Vorotan is one of the first settlements in the Kashatagh region, which was resettled but received the status of a municipal community in June 2013, on the basis of the military base in this location. The main part of the population is military families. They are also engaged in agriculture, cattle-breeding.
The community has many problems, such as the city does not have a kindergarten, aid station, conference hall, drinking water supply. Commander of the military unit Colonel Garegin Poghosyan also spoke about these issues.
There is also a problem of electricity supply in the region, there are frequent voltage fluctuations, power disconnections, and more. There were clarifications on all the issues raised, answers to which were given. Martirosyan informed that with the budget of this year they intend to start the construction of Vorotan kindergarten.
- We will try to justify the hopes of OSCE Secretary General over NK conflict settlement – Maria Zakharova
- Tekeyan Boston Chapter Organizing Activities, Welcomes New Members
- Politicizing Sexual Orientation in Armenia
- Kazakhstan Parliament ratified FTA agreement of EAEU and Iran
- Ben Affleck to star in and direct WWII movie "Ghost Army"
- Air temperature to go up by 5-6 degrees
- The Bizarre Existentialism of Santiago Nazarian
- Armenian military representatives take part at CSTO meeting in Moscow
- A Response to the Recent Upset at Yerevan’s Opera House in the Armenian Republic
- Cabinet approves 2018 state budget performance annual report
- Joe Biden to run for US president in 2020
- Thank you, we leave the hall: Prosperous Armenia faction MPs
- "Sabre Dance" from "Gayane" ballet was performed at the reception in honor of Putin and Kim Jong-un
- Armen Sarkissian hosted Dutch Ambassador
- Today is World Malaria Day
- Iran announced intention to continue selling oil despite US sanctions
- Russian military representatives in Armenia for partnership meeting
- Birthday on April 24 makes an Armenian feel responsible for smth bigger than himself – Alexis Ohanian
- Pashinyan urges to change whole policy in culture sector
- Inexorable March of Genocide Recognition
- First ever living donor liver transplant surgery in Armenia's history completed successfully
- Netherlands hosts Armenian Genocide commemoration events
- On interaction and interrelation of the Armenian Genocide and Artsakh Issue: David Babayan
- Armenian, Belarusian 2019 bilateral military cooperation plan approved
- Wreaths and flowers were laid in Moscow in memory of the Armenian Genocide victims