Armenian Ombudsman sent a congratulatory message on Artsakh independence 28th anniversary
The Ombudsman of the Republic of Armenia Arman Tatoyan sent a congratulatory message on the occasion of the 28th anniversary of the independence of Artsakh. According to the Public Relations and Media Department of the Armenian Ombudsman Office, the message, in particular, reads:
“Dear compatriots, over the past 28 years, Artsakh has proved that it is worthy to have its full place in the civilized democratic world.
I consider the important direction of my activity to promote the democratic recognition of Artsakh on international platforms, conducting work only from the point of view of human rights and excluding any political factor.
I have always noted and continue to repeat that the political status of the territory cannot have a negative impact on the protection of rights. International human rights structures should work on this well-known principle that underlies the creation of precisely these structures.
The guarantee and protection of the human rights living in Artsakh should not be made dependent on the political status of Artsakh.
In all these processes, the role of fundamental importance is played by the defender of human rights and civil society of Artsakh.
We all, sparing no strength, must work for this purpose.
Congratulations to the people of Artsakh and Armenians all over the world on this Pan-Armenian holiday! ”
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis
- Armenian FM hosted by Latvian President in Riga Castle
- Armenia’s Independence Day
- Valeriy Osipyan’s resignation not discussed at Security Council’s session: NA speaker
- No such thing: Armenia defense minister on chances of stepping down
- World Chess Cup: Armenia’s Aronian is in 1/8 finals
- Today Armenia celebrates Astronomy Day
- Today is outstanding Armenian astronomer Viktor Hambardzumyan's birthday
- Armenia Police Chief resigns
- Chicken fricassee recipe