Armenian Ombudsman sent a congratulatory message on Artsakh independence 28th anniversary
The Ombudsman of the Republic of Armenia Arman Tatoyan sent a congratulatory message on the occasion of the 28th anniversary of the independence of Artsakh. According to the Public Relations and Media Department of the Armenian Ombudsman Office, the message, in particular, reads:
“Dear compatriots, over the past 28 years, Artsakh has proved that it is worthy to have its full place in the civilized democratic world.
I consider the important direction of my activity to promote the democratic recognition of Artsakh on international platforms, conducting work only from the point of view of human rights and excluding any political factor.
I have always noted and continue to repeat that the political status of the territory cannot have a negative impact on the protection of rights. International human rights structures should work on this well-known principle that underlies the creation of precisely these structures.
The guarantee and protection of the human rights living in Artsakh should not be made dependent on the political status of Artsakh.
In all these processes, the role of fundamental importance is played by the defender of human rights and civil society of Artsakh.
We all, sparing no strength, must work for this purpose.
Congratulations to the people of Artsakh and Armenians all over the world on this Pan-Armenian holiday! ”
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)