Armenian, Russian parliamentarians discuss bilateral military-political cooperation in Yerevan
The lawmakers of the Armenian and Russian parliaments have discussed a number of issues relating to the bilateral cooperation in the military-political field, Sergei Arenin – deputy chair of the Committee on Defense and Security of the Russian Federation Council, told reporters in Yerevan on May 17.
“Everything was done to overcome some barriers of cooperation. I think the meetings were held quite well. The positive mood in our relations, which is the most important, will continue. I think our partners will visit us, we will wait for them in Moscow”, he said.
Chairman of the Armenian parliamentary standing committee on Defense and Security Affairs Andranik Kocharyan stated that such meetings aim at increasing the security component of the countries.
“We do not have any problem with the security. Moreover, we will constantly raise the security component with such meetings because our main security component within the CSTO is within the frames of the Armenian-Russian military-political relations, and we will maintain and strengthen them”, he said.
The Russian Federation Council lawmakers laid flowers at the statue of USSR Marshal Hovhannes Baghramyan and the Eternal Flame in the Victory park.
- Music "reportedly calms nerves before surgery as well as sedative
- Daily coffee doesn't affect cancer risk: study
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 3-4 degrees
- Situation in Persian Gulf fraught with outbreak of conflict, senior diplomat warns
- 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Athens, Greece
- Alexis Ohanian to moderate panel at WCIT 2019 in Yerevan
- Armenian President holds farewell meeting with Ambassador of Argentina
- Iran says US shoots down their own drone
- Lavrov calls on parties to Iran nuclear deal to stay committed to common positions
- Ijevan clash criminal case: 22 people detained, 11 others being sought
- Artsakh President receives delegation of Armenia’s Public Services Regulatory Commission
- NordWind Airlines’ reserve plane lands in Yerevan
- Aurora Humanitarian Initiative launches #AraratChallenge new crowdfunding campaign
- Serj Tankian invests in Patreon
- Armenian Embassy in Russia releases details over evacuated passengers of Moscow-Yerevan flight
- Kremlin responds to Theresa May’s criticism of Putin’s ideas about liberalism
- Recipe Corner: Rice Pudding
- Armenian musicians perform at Kusturica's Kustendorf festival
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- 60% of cervical cancer cases found out at late stage in Armenia
- Reuters: U.S. officials wonder: Did Turkish leader's coup memories drive Russia arms deal?
- Armenian duduk performed by Japanese surprised network users (video)
- World popular attractions rating compiled: Armenia also included
- "Gossip Girl" getting a reboot on HBO Max
- The guilty will be identified and brought to justice: Osipyan