Armenian TUMO received EU prestigious award
Armenian "TUMO" Center for Creative Technologies became the winner of the European Heritage Awards / Europa Nostra in the category Education, Training and Raising Awareness, which was presented the day before in The Hague (Netherlands).
During the event, members of the jury noted that the TUMO educational programs contribute to the preservation of tangible and intangible heritage.
“TUMO clearly understands the educational process and uses an integrated approach, involving young people in various educational programs that also contribute to the preservation of the heritage through digitization. A good example is the project of the Smithsonian Institution and CyArk, during which a group of students digitized important objects of the Armenian heritage - Noravank and Areni cave complexes, ” - Europa Nostra press service quotes the jury’s statement.
It is also noted that in 2019, 25 winners from 16 countries were selected. Winners will be awarded on October 29 in Paris.
The European Heritage Awards / Europe Nostra is the most prestigious in its field and is awarded by the European Commission and the Europa Nostra European Federation of Cultural Heritage Preservation Associations.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)