ADL Armavir youth club to organize an unforgettable New Year event
The regular meeting, during which pre-holiday events were discussed, was held on November 28 in the Armavir youth club of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL).
The guest of the meeting was David Sahakyan, member of the ADL Armavir board, who currently serves in the Armenian armed forces.
At the event, a plan was discussed for holding New Year's celebrations, as well as a competition called “New Year's Tale of Armavir”, the application for which was developed and is already distributed as an advertisement not only in social networks, but also in various educational institutions. The competition will bring revival to the cultural life of the city of Armavir and increase interest in the activities of the club.
Applications for the competition will be accepted from November 23 to December 14.
The implementation of the “Bright Armavir” program was also discussed, which will be implemented with the cooperation of the Armavir ADL Club and the city mayor’s office. The program will be implemented from 10 to 20 December.
During the meeting, the plan for further actions of the club was clarified, and those responsible for the implementation of the program were appointed. We will not have to wait long for the results of the programs.
- Remembering Artist Gayane Khachaturian in the Decade Since Her Passing NEW 44 MINUTES AGO
- WHO declares int'l emergency over Congo Ebola outbreak
- Russian space chief congratulates NASA head on 50th anniversary of moon landing
- Crew of detained British tanker to remain on board until investigation is over — agency
- Zohrab Mnatsakanyan met with Secretary General of Organization of American States
- Cyprus completes domestic procedures for Armenia-EU agreement ratification
- Aram's 23 issue should be resolved within law: Tigran Hekekyan is guest of Hay Dzayn Today
- Prime Minister attends “My Step for Shirak Province” Armenia business forum
- Young Armenian mathematicians won medals at International London Olympiad
- Armenia President in Lori Province on working visit
- Today is International Chess Day
- Today is Armenian painter Minas Avetisyan’s birthday
- Music "reportedly calms nerves before surgery as well as sedative
- Daily coffee doesn't affect cancer risk: study
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 3-4 degrees
- Situation in Persian Gulf fraught with outbreak of conflict, senior diplomat warns
- 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Athens, Greece
- Alexis Ohanian to moderate panel at WCIT 2019 in Yerevan
- Armenian President holds farewell meeting with Ambassador of Argentina
- Iran says US shoots down their own drone
- Lavrov calls on parties to Iran nuclear deal to stay committed to common positions
- Ijevan clash criminal case: 22 people detained, 11 others being sought
- Artsakh President receives delegation of Armenia’s Public Services Regulatory Commission
- NordWind Airlines’ reserve plane lands in Yerevan
- Aurora Humanitarian Initiative launches #AraratChallenge new crowdfunding campaign