ADL Armavir youth club to organize an unforgettable New Year event
The regular meeting, during which pre-holiday events were discussed, was held on November 28 in the Armavir youth club of the Ramkavar Azatakan Party (ADL).
The guest of the meeting was David Sahakyan, member of the ADL Armavir board, who currently serves in the Armenian armed forces.
At the event, a plan was discussed for holding New Year's celebrations, as well as a competition called “New Year's Tale of Armavir”, the application for which was developed and is already distributed as an advertisement not only in social networks, but also in various educational institutions. The competition will bring revival to the cultural life of the city of Armavir and increase interest in the activities of the club.
Applications for the competition will be accepted from November 23 to December 14.
The implementation of the “Bright Armavir” program was also discussed, which will be implemented with the cooperation of the Armavir ADL Club and the city mayor’s office. The program will be implemented from 10 to 20 December.
During the meeting, the plan for further actions of the club was clarified, and those responsible for the implementation of the program were appointed. We will not have to wait long for the results of the programs.
- World’s leading experts to discuss Armenia’s economy development prospects in Yerevan
- VEM Ensemble to Perform at Holy Trinity Armenian Church on March 31
- Eurimages to provide €140 000 to Armenian-German co-production Aurora's Sunrise
- Armenia participated in Leipzig annual book fair
- FM introduced RA approaches on Artsakh conflict peaceful settlement to Armed Forces leadership
- Date and place of Pashinyan-Aliyev meeting may take place on March 29
- Armenia-Finland match to be served by referees from Montenegro
- Extraordinary session of the Government started
- Recipe Corner: Beef and Bean Enchiladas
- Bako Sahakyan convened consultation with heads of regional administrations
- Ara Khatchadourian Tackles Mountains, Life and Obstacles
- President Sahakyan chaired the meeting of the NKR Cabinet of Ministers
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan handed over his Arsenal shirt to the President Sarkissian
- Erdogan proposed to change Hagia Sophia status to mosque
- Operative meeting of RA Armed Forces leadership has kicked off
- Government to convene extraordinary session today
- Congress considers Trump's impeachment
- There has been no Trump-Moscow collusion: investigation
- Nikol Pashinyan to hold closed working meeting at defense ministry
- Kim Jong-un may visit Russia in the near future
- Serbia refused to join NATO
- Stoltenberg noted progress of Georgia in NATO integration process
- Today is the birthday of Archbishop Sebouh Chouldjian
- New Turkey-Iran-Qatar axis is rising in Middle East, and it has Saudi Arabia furious
- Jailed Turkish Novelist, Journalist Ahmet Altan Releases I Will Never See the World Again