Armenia is a paradise between Europe and Asia: Etheria Magazine
Spanish women magazine “Etheria Magazine” published an article “Armenia: Ten places in the Garden of Eden” about sights and recreation in Armenia on its website.
The article by travel photographers Juan Calros Munies and Mar Ramirez presents the main attractions of the republic: natural reserves and historical and cultural monuments.
“If you are looking for paradise, then you should go to Armenia. The paths will lead you to an imaginary land between Europe and Asia, where, it is said, the Divine Garden of Eden existed. It is here that you can see the origins of one of the most ancient civilizations of the world, ”the article says.
The top 10 "unearthly" places in Armenia include the ruins of the Zvartnots temple, the ancient temple in Garni, the Geghard and Khor Virap monasteries, the Republic Square and the Cascade complex in Yerevan and other places, on each of which the travelers provided a brief description.
- UN says the world now is home to 272 million migrants
- British travel vlogger flies 30,000 miles to see the Seven Wonders of the World in just seven days: The Sun
- Hyundai Motor Group Develops Center Side Airbag
- The air temperature will gradually go down by 9-11 degrees
- Google plans to protect users from dubious medical information
- Artsakh comments on statements of Georgian and Ukrainian foreign ministries
- Armenian PM holds farewell meeting with UK Ambassador
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi
- Romania’s Senate adopts bill to declare October 12 Day of Armenian language, alphabet and culture
- Dzeko wants Mkhitaryan to stay at Roma for long term
- Former Police Chief of Armenia Vladimir Gasparyan charged for abuse of power
- Saudi Arabia vows "material evidence" linking Iran to oil attack
- President Sarkissian signs decree on dismissing Valery Osipyan as Police Chief of Armenia
- OSCE conducts monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- PM fires Police Chief Valery Osipyan
- Iranian leader calls attack on Saudi refineries warning from Yemenis
- Armenian FM hosted by Latvian President in Riga Castle
- Armenia’s Independence Day
- Valeriy Osipyan’s resignation not discussed at Security Council’s session: NA speaker
- No such thing: Armenia defense minister on chances of stepping down
- World Chess Cup: Armenia’s Aronian is in 1/8 finals
- Today Armenia celebrates Astronomy Day
- Today is outstanding Armenian astronomer Viktor Hambardzumyan's birthday
- Armenia Police Chief resigns
- Chicken fricassee recipe