Armenia is a paradise between Europe and Asia: Etheria Magazine
Spanish women magazine “Etheria Magazine” published an article “Armenia: Ten places in the Garden of Eden” about sights and recreation in Armenia on its website.
The article by travel photographers Juan Calros Munies and Mar Ramirez presents the main attractions of the republic: natural reserves and historical and cultural monuments.
“If you are looking for paradise, then you should go to Armenia. The paths will lead you to an imaginary land between Europe and Asia, where, it is said, the Divine Garden of Eden existed. It is here that you can see the origins of one of the most ancient civilizations of the world, ”the article says.
The top 10 "unearthly" places in Armenia include the ruins of the Zvartnots temple, the ancient temple in Garni, the Geghard and Khor Virap monasteries, the Republic Square and the Cascade complex in Yerevan and other places, on each of which the travelers provided a brief description.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)