Armenia improves standing in Global Peace Index
Armenia was ranked 118th among 163 countries in the 2019 Global Peace Index published by the Institute for Economics and Peace.
The nation has thus improved its standing by three notches against last year.
Armenia’s regional neighbors were ranked as follows: Georgia – 99th, Azerbaijan 130th, Turkey -152nd and Iran – 129th.
Iceland preserved its status as the most peaceful country, while Afghanistan ended up in the bottom end.
- Pakhlava recipe
- Levon Aronian loses in Sinquefield Cup
- Soso Pavliashvili to give a concert in Yerevan
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- Vacationing More Often May Reduce Metabolic Syndrome Risk
- Armen Sarkissian appointed new advisor
- Nikol Pashinyan offered birthday greetings to Garegin II
- Air temperature is 4-5 degrees higher than the norm: chief meteorologist
- Xiaomi posts 15% rise in second quarter revenue, below expectations
- Picture Group announces Matrix 4 with Keanu Reeves and Carrie-Anne Moss reprising roles
- OSCE monitoring on Artsakh and Azerbaijan armed forces contact line conducted
- Russian specialist conducted unique free vascular operations at Armavir MC
- Lydian assumes obligation that Amulsar's contaminated waters will not be released into environment
- UN Security Council to hold emergency session on US missile projects on August 22
- Pashinyan holds consultation on Amulsar matter
- Neymar is close to returning to Barcelona
- Armenian Meat Ball Soup recipe
- U.S. warns Greece against helping Iranian tanker
- Yerevan Mayor sues municipal council ex-member
- Today is International Day of Remembrance and Tribute to the Victims of Terrorism
- Garo Paylan says there is state terrorism in Turkey
- Today is Catholicos of All Armenians Karekin II's birthday
- Alexis Ohanian welcomes Dwayne Johnson to Armenian "clan"
- 5 Day Weather Forecast
- Armenia to take part in World Championship with 9 weightlifters