Armenia among top 10 countries whose leaders most often spoke with Putin on the telephone
For six years, Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke with the leaders of 55 states. Each call was posted message on the website of the Kremlin. The details of such negotiations are never disclosed, in official releases only main topics are mentioned.
Journalists of the Present Time have counted how many times and who Vladimir Putin spoke on the telephone with for 6 years.
In the period from 2013 to 2018, Vladimir Putin held more than 700 telephone conversations with presidents and heads of government of 55 countries. The largest number of conversations are with Germany and France leaders, as well as the countries of the Norman quartet to resolve the crisis in the east of Ukraine, also, Russia’s partner in resolving the Syrian conflict - Turkey.
Another frequent interlocutor of Putin is Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. Among the leaders of the former USSR countries, the Russian president more often talks with the leader of Kazakhstan, Nursultan Nazarbayev, annually congratulating him on his birthday.
So, top 10 (actually 11) of the most popular countries with which the President of the Russian Federation had telephone conversations from 2013 to 2018, are Germany, France, Turkey, Kazakhstan, Israel, Ukraine, USA, Belarus, Iran, Egypt, Armenia.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)