China to represent Armenia on Red Square in Moscow
From August 23 to September 1, 2019, the 12th International Military Music Festival “Spasskaya Tower” will be held on Red Square in Moscow, writes RUSARMINFO.
This year military music bands from Armenia will not take part in the festival. The Armenian presence at the festival in Moscow will be provided by the orchestra of the People’s Liberation Army of China.
“The program of the musicians' performances is already announced. They will perform “Navy march”, “Zazdravnuyu” (music by Isaac Dunaevsky), “Sabre dance” (music by Aram Khachaturian) and the romance “Black eyes” (music by Florian Herman and Adaljizo Ferraris), ” - the official website of the festival “Spasskaya tower" informs.
To participate in the festival, applications have already been submitted by 20 military music and creative teams from around the world, including Russia, China, Turkey, Azerbaijan, Norway and Korea.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)