Artur Hovhannisyan filled in vacated seat in parliament
The vacated seat in parliament after ruling bloc lawmaker Narine Khachaturyan’s resignation has been filled in by Artur Hovhannisyan, a candidate for parliament who ran by the My Step Alliance’s proportional list. By law, when a lawmaker resigns the seat is filled in by the next candidate from the list of the elections.
Hovhannisyan was sworn in today as he took the oath of office in parliament.
Khachaturyan had resigned on May 30 and on June 11th was appointed Deputy Minister for Education, Science, Culture and Sports.
- Bulgur, Mint and Peach Salad Recipe NEW 0 MINUTES AGO
- George R.R. Martin: "Game Of Thrones" being over is "freeing"
- The air temperature will not essentially change
- International Photo Festival to be held in Yerevan
- Turkey Fires Kurdish Mayors Ahead of Military Push Into Syria - Bloomberg
- Iran warns U.S. against seizing Grace 1 oil tanker
- Study reveals over third of children and adolescents are passive smokers
- Danish PM hopes Trump ‘isn’t serious’ about buying Greenland: NYP
- Scientists on possible consequences of large-scale nuclear war
- Improvement of military positions is constant process: Armenia MOD
- Best food to lower high blood pressure
- Chinari village can no longer be fired at from Azerbaijan: Ararat Mirzoyan
- Messi completely recovered from calf injury
- Hidden Painting Under da Vinci Masterpiece Revealed with New Imaging
- Armenian president congratulates Afghan counterpart, people on Independence Day
- April four-day war hero Adam Sahakyan would turn 23 today
- Today is World Humanitarian Day
- Vahagn Davtyan won gold at Open Israeli Championship
- Over 1.7 Mln People Joined Sunday’s Demonstration in Hong Kong
- Levon Aronian played draw at Sinkfield Cup
- Today is World Photography Day
- Armenia government to allocate additional 2.1bn drams for army
- Armenia most popular foreign destination among Russians
- SOAD bassist still hopes the band will make new records
- Catholicos of All Armenians Vazgen and Yerevan Radio