Armenian PM'с working visit to China is over
The working visit of Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan to China is over, Armenpress correspondent reports from Beijing.
On the last day of his working visit PM Pashinyan met with the Ganergy Heavy Industry Group representatives.
The Armenian PM also gave an interview to the CCTV news agency.
Pashinyan and his delegation arrived in China on May 14.
The PM met with Chinese President Xi Jinping. During the meeting Pashinyan said Armenia is interested in implementing joint programs with China within the frames of the One Belt, One Road initiative and added that the Armenian side considers participation in it via the implementation of joint programs in transportation, railway, information infrastructure areas. In his turn President Xi Jinping said China is ready to participate in the construction of North-South highway and implementation of other infrastructural projects. He expressed confidence that the bilateral cooperation will further develop in trade turnover, industry, transportation, cultural and humanitarian sectors.
The Armenian PM also met with his Chinese counterpart Li Keqiang. “We can closely cooperate in a wide range of areas, given the similarities between our two countries: there is a strong political groundwork for this”, the Chinese PM said. In his turn Nikol Pashinyan said Armenia and China have common interests. He made a point of cooperation in the fields of industry, transport and information technology.
The Armenian PM also attended the Conference on Dialogue of Asian Civilizations in Beijing where he delivered remarks.
The PM and his spouse Anna Hakobyan attended a gala concert held on the sidelines of the Dialogue of Asian Civilizations conference at the National Olympic Stadium in Beijing. The Armenian “Friendship” State Dance Ensemble performed during the gala concert.
- Henrikh Mkhitaryan ought to skip Baku Europa League final, argues ex-head coach of Armenia NEW 48 MINUTES AGO
- Armenian PM congratulates Vladimir Zelensky on assuming office of President of Ukraine
- Pashinyan calls on supporters to stop courthouse blockings from 13:00 PM
- Judicial system is a threat to our country's stability and national security: Nikol Pashinyan's speech:
- The Australian: Byron studied Armenian on the mysterious island of love
- Freedom House on developments in Armenia
- CSTO PA’s autumn session to be held in Yerevan, Armenia
- Nikol Pashinyan's live
- My Withdrawal Agreement Bill will be a bold new offer to MPs: Theresa May
- 'Satisfying', or 'a travesty'? Fans torn over Game of Thrones finale: The Guardian
- Opponents of Pashinyan protest outside the EU in Yerevan
- Zelensky announces dissolution of Ukrainian parliament
- Large-scale military exercises began in Azerbaijan: the task is to repel the opponent at night
- Armenian PM held phone conversation with Catholicos Aram I
- Vladimir Zelensky sworn in as President of Ukraine
- Prosperous Armenia Party calls on PM to cancel call for blocking courts
- His Holiness Garegin II addresses message on current situation in Armenia, calls on citizens to show calmness, avoid violence
- Iran becomes permanent member of CIS
- Armenian Prime Minister participates in blocking of court buildings
- Protesters blocked entrances to courts at Pashinyan's call (live)
- Today is World Meteorological Day
- President Sarkissian addresses nation, calls for “composure” and “soberness”
- Armenia’s Ombudsman rebukes PM’s “highly dangerous” call
- Armenia PM calls to block entrances and exits of all courts on Monday
- Today is the Armenian cinema founder Hamo Beknazarian’s birthday