“Baku Express” by Alexander Lapshin: blogger told Hay Dzayn about the intention to write a book on his wanderings
The famous Russian-Israeli blogger Alexander Lapshin intends to write a book called the “Baku Express”, in which he will tell about his misadventures in Azerbaijan.
He answered the question by Hay Dzayn correspondent:
“There is an idea to write such a book, but so far I have come up with only the name - “Baku Express”. There was such a film “Midnight Express” - about an American who was in Turkish prison. I constantly remembered this film when I was in Baku. The language is similar, so are the atmosphere, and the attitude”, - said Lapshin.
Note that on December 15, 2016, it became known that the Russian-Israeli blogger and traveler Alexander Lapshin was detained in the capital of Belarus at the request of Azerbaijan under the article “public appeals directed against the state”. On February 7, 2017, the blogger was brought to Baku by special flight. He was transferred to the remand prison No. 1 of the Prison Service of the Ministry of Justice of Azerbaijan, and then sentenced to 3 years in prison. The public outcry that this event aroused in Armenia was due to the fact that blogger A. Lapshin earlier caused a wave of indignation in Azerbaijan by a series of his posts from Baku, in which he spoke about Baku slums, as well as the fact of coming to Azerbaijan, where he was brought to the so-called “black list” of the Foreign Ministry for visiting the Nagorno-Karabakh Republic (Artsakh). September 11, 2017 it became known that Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev signed a decree pardoning the Russian-Israeli blogger Alexander Lapshin.
- Could sunscreen affect vitamin D deficiency?
- On September 22 the air temperature will go down by 8-10 degrees
- Armenia Wine's cognac wins silver at Int'l Wine & Spirit Competition
- Guest Recipe: Grapes Leaves with Rice, Lemon Juice, Olive Oil and Herbs
- Ten Volumes of Italian Diplomatic Documents on Armenians Soon to Be Completed
- Armenia Independence Day
- Putin congatulates Pashinyan
- Diabetes can be predicted at 8 years
- Trump says US supports desire of Armenian people to live in democratic country
- Exercise slows Alzheimer's Disease, study says
- Speaker of Parliament Ararat Mirzoyan offers congratulations on Independence Day
- World Cup: Levon Aronian started with a draw in the 1/8 finals
- Russia, China veto UN resolution calling for truce in Syria
- Bako Sahakyan congratulates Armenian counterpart on Independence Day
- Today is International Day of Peace
- Let’s protect and defend our state, our church, be tolerant and caring towards one another: Armenian President's congratulatory message on Independence Day
- Top officials of Armenia and Artsakh visit Yerablur military pantheon on Independence Day
- Independence Day of Armenia and International Day of Peace: September 21
- Post-Revolution Art: Dialogues about Revolution and Power
- Chicken liver salad recipe
- Armenia’s Police Chief Dismissed, Appointed Adviser To Pashinyan
- In the afternoon of September 21 the wind speed may reach up to 20-25 m/s
- French actor of Armenian descent Charles Gérard dies aged 96
- Elizabeth II congratulates Sarkissian on Armenian Independence Day
- Surp Amenaprkich Ghazanchetsots Cathedral in Shushi