Bako Sahakyan congratulates major-general Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on 80th birthday
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan on May 22 sent a congratulatory address to Hero of Artsakh, major-general Arkady Ter-Tadevosyan on the occasion of his 80th jubilee, the Presidential Office informs.
The address runs as follows:
“Respected Mr. Ter-Tadevosyan,
On behalf of the Artsakh people, authorities and myself personally I extend my cordial congratulations to you on this memorable jubilee - 80th birthday anniversary.
Everyone in Artsakh, Armenia, and the Diaspora is familiar with your glorious path, high human qualities and principality.
Your contribution to the Artsakh liberation struggle and carving our glorious victories is invaluable.
Today you continue to render services to the Motherland, taking active part in military-patriotic upbringing of the younger generation.
Respected Mr. General, dear Comandos, I once again congratulate you on this significant anniversary wishing robust health, happiness, greatest success and all the best to you, your family and relatives”.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK