Bako Sahakyan congratulates in connection with elections of local self-government bodies
Artsakh Republic President Bako Sahakyan sent a congratulatory address in connection with the local self-government bodies’ elections on September 9. As ARMENPRESS was informed from the press service of Artsakh President's Office,the address runs as follows:
I extend my heartfelt congratulations to all of us on the local self-administration bodies' elections held in our republic.
As usual, the recent electoral race was quite dynamic, the elections were held in the intrinsic to democratic states environment of freedom, transparency and mutual respect, which has been also testified by different organizations carrying out observation missions.
I would like to congratulate the candidates having succeeded in the elections and wish them fruitful work. The local self-administration bodies are primordial the chain whose efficiency to a great extent predetermines the functioning of the entire state system. I am thus confident you will do your best for the development and enhancement of your communities and Artsakh.
I would also like to congratulate all the candidates having taken part in the elections and wish them success in their future undertakings.
These elections have marked another significant step in the development of our state-building, on our people's path to build a free, independent and democratic country.”
- Artur Hovhannisyan reached the quarter finals defeating Azerbaijan representative NEW 51 MINUTES AGO
- Komitas 150th anniversary celebration event to beheld in Tbilisi, Georgia
- Kocharyan’s defense asks court to release ex-president on bail
- Stadium after Nikita Simonyan may appear in Russia
- Armen Sarkissian receives international experts, venture investors Luigi Amati and Brigitt Bauma
- Court left Kocharyan under arrest
- OSCE to conduct monitoring on Artsakh-Azerbaijan line of contact
- Today the decision on the request to cancel the arrest of Robert Kocharian will be announced
- Iranian authorities refused to negotiate with US
- Repeat parliamentary elections kick off in Israel
- Humor-Filled Sequel to Where Is Your Groom? to be Staged at Alex Theatre this Fall
- System Of A Down announce Findland concert for June 25
- Large-scale military exercises to be held in Armenia
- Ham Pie Recipe
- ‘Game Of Thrones’ Triumphs At Emmys For Contentious ‘Long Night’ Episode
- The air temperature will gradually go up by 1-2 degrees
- Bako Sahakyan visited the Moshatagh village of the Kashatagh region
- OPEC sees no risks to market supply due to attacks on Saudi Aramco facilities, says source
- Armen Sarkissian highly appreciated Germany former President's great contribution to the recognition of the Armenian Genocide
- Armenian President signs decree on NSS head resignation
- Growth in export of cucumbers from Armenia comprises 174%
- Former German President Joachim Gauck visited Holy See of Echmiadzin
- Armenia’s security chief steps down
- 21st century is going to be a period of technologies, science, human brain and creativity
- Alexis Ohanian to attend his book's Armenian translation presentation in Yerevan