Belarusian cultural delegation visits Armenian Genocide Memorial in Yerevan
The Days of Culture of Belarus are being held in Armenia from May 16 to 19 within the frames of which a number of art figures of Belarus arrived in Yerevan.
The Belarusian delegation on May 17 visited the Tsitsernakaberd Armenian Genocide Memorial to pay tribute to the memory of the innocent victims, as well as the Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute.
“I think cultural events are very important in terms of establishing friendly relations with foreign states and preserving these relations. Culture is the ornament, flower of diplomacy, and it is necessary to properly hold cultural initiatives with various countries”, acting culture minister of Armenia Tigran Galstyan told Armenpress.
The Days of Culture of Belarus in Armenia program is being held within the framework of the cooperation between the culture ministries of the two countries.
“I visited Armenia in 2014. I am impressed with this country and left it with quite positive emotions, therefore, I was looking forward to this visit”, a representative of the Belarusian delegation, TV host Marina Gritzuk said. Talking about the cultural relations between Armenia and Belarus, she said such initiatives strengthen these relations.
The Days of Culture of Belarus in Armenia will kick off on May 17 at the Hovhannes Sharambeyan Center of Popular Creation. Napoleon Orda’s graphic works and the collection of folk crafts and creations of the National History Museum of Belarus will be displayed.
- Music "reportedly calms nerves before surgery as well as sedative
- Daily coffee doesn't affect cancer risk: study
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 3-4 degrees
- Situation in Persian Gulf fraught with outbreak of conflict, senior diplomat warns
- 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Athens, Greece
- Alexis Ohanian to moderate panel at WCIT 2019 in Yerevan
- Armenian President holds farewell meeting with Ambassador of Argentina
- Iran says US shoots down their own drone
- Lavrov calls on parties to Iran nuclear deal to stay committed to common positions
- Ijevan clash criminal case: 22 people detained, 11 others being sought
- Artsakh President receives delegation of Armenia’s Public Services Regulatory Commission
- NordWind Airlines’ reserve plane lands in Yerevan
- Aurora Humanitarian Initiative launches #AraratChallenge new crowdfunding campaign
- Serj Tankian invests in Patreon
- Armenian Embassy in Russia releases details over evacuated passengers of Moscow-Yerevan flight
- Kremlin responds to Theresa May’s criticism of Putin’s ideas about liberalism
- Recipe Corner: Rice Pudding
- Armenian musicians perform at Kusturica's Kustendorf festival
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- 60% of cervical cancer cases found out at late stage in Armenia
- Reuters: U.S. officials wonder: Did Turkish leader's coup memories drive Russia arms deal?
- Armenian duduk performed by Japanese surprised network users (video)
- World popular attractions rating compiled: Armenia also included
- "Gossip Girl" getting a reboot on HBO Max
- The guilty will be identified and brought to justice: Osipyan