Center for Armenian journalist Dink's memory opened in Istanbul
The center of memory of the Turkish journalist of Armenian origin, the editor of the Agos newspaper Hrant Dink was opened in Istanbul.
“The center with an area of 145 square meters is called “23.5. Center for Memory of Hrant Dink", which is taken from an article titled "April 23.5", written by Dink in the newspaper Agos," - says the Ermenihaber publication.
The memory center is located on the site of the former Agos newspaper, which is now called the Sebat.
It is noted that visitors to the center can familiarize themselves with video, audio and printed materials of a famous journalist and journalist.
The chief editor of the Armenian newspaper Agos, Hrant Dink, was killed in the courtyard of the editorial office on January 17, 2007 by Turkish nationalist Ogun Samast.
- Statement of MFA of Armenia on the adoption of Resolution 296 affirming the US record on the Armenian Genocide by US House of Representatives
- Pushed by latest Turkey aggression, House passes resolution formally commemorating the Armenian Genocide. The Boston Globe
- Today is renowned Armenian actor Sos Sargsyan's birthday
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 2-3 degrees, in the daytime of 20 it will go down as much
- Recipe Corner: Stuffed Roma Tomatoes with Three Cheeses
- Armenian PM, President of Artsakh discuss mutual cooperation in Yerevan
- President of Armenia holds meeting with delegation of Confindustria Russia
- Coffee may be useful in the fight against diabetes, scientist say
- Armenia's Haypost wins first prize at Europa Stamps 2019
- 2,000 CSTO troops participating in Search 2019 exercise
- Nepal, China agree to remeasure height of Mt Everest: Times of India
- One of the rarest coins in the world dating back to 723AD goes on sale for £1.6MILLION
- Aronian and Hakobyan are half a point behind tournament leaders
- Armenian FM, OSCE MG Co-Chairs highlight formation of favorable environment for peace
- Japan Typhoon death toll rises: NHK
- Airbus delegation to visit Armenia at President’s invitation
- Armenian PM receives OSCE Minsk Group Co-Chairs
- Syrian army enters Manbij to block Turkey’s expansion
- Today is Global Handwashing Day
- Kim Kardashian “emotional” over visit to Armenian Genocide Museum-Institute
- US sanctions Turkish ministries over Syria offensive
- Remote working may increase stress, reduce well-being: study
- Lepsius House, Genocide Museum Signs Cooperation Agreement
- Тhe air temperature will gradually go up by 3-4 degrees
- Holy Trinity Armenian Apostolic Church Bread Sticks (Simit)