China-Russia-Mongolia Trade Fair Unveils in Hailar
The 15th China-Russia-Mongolia Economic and Trade Fair in conjunction with a commercial products exhibition opened in Hailar, Hulunbuir on June 29.
The event marked the 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Russia, as well as China and Mongolia. Highlighting the development of the Belt and Road Initiative and seeking opportunities in Hulunbuir, the exhibition gathered a wide range of featured products from 645 exhibitors from the three countries as well as 25 Belt and Road countries and regions. Exhibitors from Japan and Republic of Korea also attended the event for the first time.
Senior officials including the president of the parliament of the Dornod Province in Mongolia, the labor union chairman of the Republic of Buryatia, deputy director of Inner Mongolia's commercial bureau as well as exhibitor representatives attended the opening ceremony.
The fair has been held for 15 years, with its scale and level rising continuously. It has become a famous brand for the Hailar-Chita-Choibalsan sub-regional economic and trade cooperation, which has effectively promoted the trade and cultural exchanges in the neighboring regions of the three countries, strengthening the construction of the China-Russia-Mongolia cooperation pilot zone and facilitating the region's deep integration into the Belt and Road Initiative development, according to Jiang Hong, Hulunbuir's mayor.
Hulunbeier prioritizes ecological and green development, and is committed to seeking steady high-quality development. The city will expand opening-up, seek cooperation and mutual benefits, and strive to pursue wider cooperation among the three countries, she added.
"The 70th anniversary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between China and Russia, as well as China and Mongolia will be a new historical starting point for future cooperation. With this exhibition as a platform, I hope friends from all walks of life at home and abroad will further share the development opportunities of Hulunbeier by enhancing exchanges and cooperation," Jiang said.
Designed to be an international, professional and market-oriented event, the fair includes a wide range of activities including commodity exhibitions, economic and trade negotiations, project promotion, conference forums and cultural exchanges.
The event provides an international platform for exchanges, trade and economic negotiations for exhibitors from the three neighbouring countries and the Belt and Road region, and facilitate the construction of the China-Russia-Mongolia cooperation pilot zone. Cooperation between Hulunbeier and the neighboring regions of Russia and Mongolia are enhanced, boosting the high-quality development of the regional economy.
- Recipe Corner: Auntie Zee’s World-Famous Apricot Jam from Fresno
- Technovation Armenia 2019 Program Concludes with Awards
- Armenian Artists in Research and Dialogue
- Katherine Hodgson: Researching the Beautiful and Fascinating Armenian Language
- Trump orders companies to seek "alternative markets" to China
- North Korea launches two more ballistic missiles into sea: Seoul
- Pashinyan Backs Major Mining Project In Armenia
- How to increase life expectancy?
- ‘Abandoned’ Armenian Properties around the World: Part III
- Serena Williams paired with Maria Sharapova in U.S. Open first round
- Armenian PM congratulates Ukraine on Independence Day
- Trump talks about serving '14 more years' as president: Independent
- UNESCO delegation visits Armenia Ministry of Education, Science, Culture and Sport
- Drinking coffee first thing in the morning can be bad
- Viennese Apple Strudel recipe
- Yerevan among cities Russian tourists keep returning to: study
- Over the next 5 days a high risk of fire is predicted in the valleys and foothills of the Republic
- U.S. offer to sell Patriot system to Turkey has expired: Reuters
- 71-story skyscraper to be erected in Yerevan
- Armenian army delegation attends CIS armed forces general staffs' chiefs session
- What’s The Right Amount of Sleep?: WebMD
- Armenian President repeals decree depriving Vagharshak Harutyunyan of military rank
- Armenian national team U19 defeats Lebanese national team
- Assad forces threaten Turkish observation posts in Idlib
- Japan's tallest skyscraper to be built in Tokyo: NHK