Chinese FM to visit Armenia
China’s Minister of Foreign Affairs Wang Yi will visit Armenia during May, Armenian Ministry of Foreign Affairs spokesperson Anna Naghdalyan told ARMENPRESS.
The announcement comes a day after Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan’s visit to China concluded.
During the May 14-16 visit Pashinyan had met with President of China Xi Jinping and PM Li Keqiang.
- Music "reportedly calms nerves before surgery as well as sedative
- Daily coffee doesn't affect cancer risk: study
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 3-4 degrees
- Situation in Persian Gulf fraught with outbreak of conflict, senior diplomat warns
- 5.0 Magnitude Earthquake Hits Athens, Greece
- Alexis Ohanian to moderate panel at WCIT 2019 in Yerevan
- Armenian President holds farewell meeting with Ambassador of Argentina
- Iran says US shoots down their own drone
- Lavrov calls on parties to Iran nuclear deal to stay committed to common positions
- Ijevan clash criminal case: 22 people detained, 11 others being sought
- Artsakh President receives delegation of Armenia’s Public Services Regulatory Commission
- NordWind Airlines’ reserve plane lands in Yerevan
- Aurora Humanitarian Initiative launches #AraratChallenge new crowdfunding campaign
- Serj Tankian invests in Patreon
- Armenian Embassy in Russia releases details over evacuated passengers of Moscow-Yerevan flight
- Kremlin responds to Theresa May’s criticism of Putin’s ideas about liberalism
- Recipe Corner: Rice Pudding
- Armenian musicians perform at Kusturica's Kustendorf festival
- On July 21 the air temperature will go up by 2-3 degrees
- 60% of cervical cancer cases found out at late stage in Armenia
- Reuters: U.S. officials wonder: Did Turkish leader's coup memories drive Russia arms deal?
- Armenian duduk performed by Japanese surprised network users (video)
- World popular attractions rating compiled: Armenia also included
- "Gossip Girl" getting a reboot on HBO Max
- The guilty will be identified and brought to justice: Osipyan